- Pathology 2Terms 157 and 160
- Lower MyologyTerms 157 and 160
- Anatomy and PhysiologyTerms 155 and 156
- Oriental / Shiatsu MassageTerm 157
- Massage ModalitiesTerm 159
Sport, Chair, Reflexology, and other types of massage
- Introduction to MassageTerm 155
General Swedish massage, Chair, and Clinic procedures
- Show all (6)
- Creative Writing 2Fall 2012
- physicalhealthFall 2012
- Topics and Genre: Science FictionFall 2012
- American HistorySpring 2012
- Foundations of Western CivilizationsSpring 2012
- AstronomySpring 2012
- Short StoriesSpring 2012
- LeadershipOnline Spring 2011
- Introduction to Criminal JusticeSpring 2011
- NutritionSpring 2011
- Public SpeakingSpring 2011
- College MathFall 2011
- Human interationSpring 2011
- Geology Class and LabSpring 2011
- English Composition 2Spring 2011
- AMERICAN GOVERNMENT 2Spring 2011
- Social ProblemsFall 2010
- American GovernmentFall 2010
- English CompositionFall 2010
- Introduction to SociologyFall 2010
- Show all (20)
- Creative Writing 1Fall 2009
- I attend Anime North and Anthrocon every year to meet up with great friends and have fun at the conventions.
I'm a furry by the name of Lein. I'm a two-toned purple cat with blue highlighted fur and a blue star birth mark on my lower back, left side, just above my pelvis. My boyfriend is also a furry, a fire wolf.
- "Every flower blooms in its own time."
"To find happiness in life, you must first be happy with yourself."
"The best thing about the future is that it happens one day a time."
"Mirrors reflex but people shine."
"Be true to who you are."
"When you face your fears, the no longer have power over you."
"A chance not taken is an opportunity missed."
"Jealousy is the lock that closes your mind and heart; understanding is the key that opens them."
"Sometimes it takes more courage to ask for help than to act alone."
"You can turn your weaknesses into strengths."
"Never give up, and hope will lead you to your dreams."
"Before you judge someone, imagine what the world looks like through their eyes."
"You can't have a rainbow without rain."
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."