- FellowNovember 18, 2017 to present London, United Kingdom"There are many men in London, you know, who, some from shyness, some from misanthropy, have no wish for the company of their fellows. Yet they are not averse to comfortable chairs and the latest periodicals. It is for the convenience of these that the Diogenes Club was started, and it now contains the most unsociable and unclubbable men in town. No member is permitted to take the least notice of any other one. Save in the Stranger's Room, no talking is, under any circumstances, allowed, and three offences, if brought to the notice of the committee, render the talker liable to expulsion. My brother was one of the founders, and I have myself found it a very soothing atmosphere." -- Sherlock Holmes
- Front End DeveloperSeptember 6, 2017 to present Austin, Texas• Design and development of user-facing features.
• Development and maintenance of content management systems.
- Class of 2017M.Sc. IT: Information Security Information Security & Digital Forensics Colorado Springs, ColoradoToday, I begin the next two years of my life. I am proceeding forward into my Master's degree: M.Sc. IT: Information Security.
The Department of Homeland Security and the National Security Agency have recognized Colorado Technical University as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance and Cyber Defense (CAE IA/CD). The CTU Information Security curriculum was certified thereby to map to the DHS/NSA Information Security knowledge units.
- The original CyberVox page
- "And do you know who came to rest in Lucifer's middle mouth? - t'was Judas Iscariot, the betrayer of Jesus Christ. He holds the most vicious spot in Hell, for betrayal is the most unforgivable of all sins." - Me.
"We are oft to blame in this, —'Tis too much prov'd,— that with devotion's visage, and pious action, we do sugar o'er the devil himself." - Polonius
"E'en hell hath its peculiar laws." - Faust
"Revolutionizing a Master's level class is some serious shit." - Joe Trammell, in reference to my work being added to the curriculum of a Master's level course, due to it being outstanding.