Posts

Going out and being sociable is great but sometimes there's just nothing better than staying and binge-watching an entire series on Netflix. I've put together a list of my own personal recommendations from comedy, to drama and documentaries.

I'd love to hear your recommendations - leave me a comment

Going out and being sociable is great but sometimes there's just nothing better than staying and binge-watching an entire series on Netflix. I've put together a list of my own personal recommendations from comedy, to drama and documentaries.
megansays.com
Megan Says is feeling excited.

EXCITING UPDATE!

MeganSays has a brand new look and logo!

Check out www.megansays.com and let me know what you think!

Lifestyle. Beauty. Travel. Blogging. Food. Opinion.
megansays.com
Reviews
Megan Says has no reviews yet.
Tell people what you think
Photos
Posts
Megan Says updated their cover photo.
Image may contain: text

This month I was lucky enough to receive the Marc Jacobs Beauty Matte Highliner Vox Box to review from Influenster. Not only was this my first Vox Box, these were also the first products from Marc Jacobs that I’ve ever tried!

This month I was lucky enough to receive the Marc Jacobs Beauty Matte Highliner Vox Box to review. I received two-full sized Highliners and I couldn't wait to try them out.
megansays.com

"Live Your Best Life"

This is my mantra. It might sound cheesy but stay with me, because I want to tell you how you too, can live your best life and be happier in yourself.

"Live Your Best Life" This is my mantra. It might sound cheesy but stay with me, because I want to tell you how you too, can live your best life and be happier in yourself.
megansays.com

This is one for my fellow bloggers (or anyone who is interested in the "behind the scenes-ing" of blogging!)

As a blogger, they say that 20% of your time should be spent CREATING your content, and the other 80% should be spent PROMOTING it!

I’ve put together a list of places that you can promote your latest blog post to gain more traffic and MAXIMUM exposure.

As a blogger, they say that 20% of your time should be spent CREATING your content, and the other 80% should be spent PROMOTING it! I've put together a list of places that you can promote your latest blog post to gain more traffic and MAXIMUM exposure.
megansays.com

I finally got my hands on the BEAUTIFUL Soph x Make-Up Revolution eyeshadow palette - find out why it's my new go-to palette for every occasion!

I finally got my hands on the Soph x MakeUp Revolution eyeshadow palette last week. I couldn't wait to start playing with it, create some new eye looks and review it for my readers!
megansays.com

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has supported my blog in 2017 - it has grown quicker than I thought possible in the space of 2 months and I can't wait for the year ahead.

I want to thank the brands that I've worked with so far (Oxfam and TAM Beauty) for making the process so easy and open, and the brands I'm looking forward to working with in the New Year (no spoilers - sorry!)

I want to thank my family and friends for being supportive of my blogging jou...rney so far, it is very time-consuming but so far it's been worth it! Amy - for your guest post, helping me out with photography, proof-reading and generally being great.

Thank you to the blogging community - the most friendly, hard-working and welcoming bunch you could wish to meet. All questions answered, tips and tricks shared and new friendships formed!

Finally and most importantly - thank you to everyone who has read my blog, shared my posts, left me a comment, followed me on social media - it's so very much appreciated and I hope that you enjoy all the content lined up for the New Year!

Hope you all have a fun and safe New Years Eve and an amazing 2018!

See you next year

http://www.megansays.com/setting-goals

See More
I find the "New Year New Me" Facebook status' as irritating as the next person, but at the same time, I feel that working towards something is a positive thing, as long as it's done in a healthy way. I've put together some tips and advice for setting and achieving goals for 2018 and beyond.
megansays.com

I find the "New Year New Me" Facebook status' as irritating as the next person, but at the same time, I feel that working towards something is a positive thing, as long as it's done in a healthy way. I've put together some tips and advice for setting and achieving goals for 2018 and beyond.

I find the "New Year New Me" Facebook status' as irritating as the next person, but at the same time, I feel that working towards something is a positive thing, as long as it's done in a healthy way. I've put together some tips and advice for setting and achieving goals for 2018 and beyond.
megansays.com

This one is for all the beauty lovers! Click through to get up to 70% off at Make-Up Revolution, Freedom Make-Up and more! I've even put together a list of my favourite products to give you some inspiration.

Hope all my readers have had a lovely Christmas!

TAM Beauty produce some of the best quality drugstore make-up around! Keep reading to find out how you can get up to 70% off in their unmissable Boxing Day/New Year sale!
megansays.com

Just a bit of fun as we're getting closer to the big day - I decided to do the Christmas Tag.

Check out my answers below! If you have a blog/vlog or something similar - do the tag and send me your link. I'd love to read your answers

Merry Christmas all ! x

Seeing as we're getting closer to the big day, and because I didn't take part in Blogmas this year - I thought I'd do the Christmas Tag!
megansays.com
Megan Says updated their profile picture.
Image may contain: 1 person, selfie and closeup
Megan Says updated their cover photo.
Image may contain: text