Mike's Appliance Repair LLCAppliances in Grand Rapids, Minnesota
Call him, you won't be sorry!
We give him 5 out of 5 stars..
Today our students participated in a Walk Up instead of a Walk Out. They were each given 17 sticky notes to symbolize the 17 lives lost in Florida and encourage...d to leave 14 notes for students and 3 for adults that would brighten their day. As I walked the halls I was overcome with pride for these kids. Not a single locker was untouched and they took special care to ensure that everyone from admin to the tech guy and custodian received some love. ❤️ #choosejoy #spreadlove #thefutureisbright @ Arbor Preparatory High School
First, we'd like say thank you, thank you, thank you to all who have and are serving our country!
Mikes Appliance Repair will be closed May 25th - 29th. If you need service & it's not an emergency, please call (218) 910-0106 and leave a message, Mike will return your call Tuesday, May 30th.
Have a fun, safe holiday weekend!
It's been 40 years today since we said "I Do" - The road called commitment (marriage) has been a winding, hilly and a beautiful road to journey down. We are not... the same people as the day we married (that's a good thing). God has been the stable Person in this relationship and we are looking forward to continuing on this journey with Him till He calls us Home!!!
YOUR DRYER is the appliance in many homes most often neglected. Proper dryer maintenance is essential in ensuring the safety of your home and in helping to avoid the need for repair. Following these easy dryer maintenance tips can go a long way in making sure your appliance is being properly taken care of.
Clean Lint Filter...
It is imperative before you use your dryer, you check to make sure all lint and debris has been removed from your dryer’s lint filter. While this may seem like a basic tip to many people, it is an aspect of using a dryer people most commonly forget to do. When a lint filter becomes full, it can cause a fire when you run your dryer. Many house fires are caused each year due to homeowners forgetting to clean their lint filter.
Thank you Kathie Lee for sharing with the world!