Did you know?
British Columbians are invited to provide input into the 2018 provincial budget. Visit the Finance and Government Services Committee consultation website to learn more.
NANAIMO NDP CONSTITUENCY ASSOCIATION
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Sunday, September 17th @1 PM BEBAN Park Rooms 2&3
Note: REGISTRATION will start at noon.
1. Call to Order
2. Acknowledgement that we are on Snuneymuxw First Nations land
3. Guest Speakers: Leonard Krog, MLA
4. Adoption of Agenda
5. Report of Credentials Committee
6. Approval of AGM Minutes from June 16th 2016
7. President’s Report
8. Treasurer’s Report
9. Federal Report
10. Notice of Motions: a) changes to Bylaws
11. New Business—Provincial Convention: information and election of delegates
12. Election of Executive (odd years)– Nominations Committee
a. President (term up in 2018)
b. Vice President (two year term)
c. Secretary (term up in 2018)
d. Treasurer (two year term)
e. Provincial Council Delegate (one year term)
f. Federal Liaison (two year term)
g. Communications (two year term)
h. Education Chair (two year term)
i. Election Planning (term up in 2018)
j. Events Chair (term up in 2018)
k. Membership Chair (one year term)
l. Policy Chair (two year term)
m. YND Chair (two year term)
n. Womens’ Rights Chair (one year term)
o. Members at Large: **number of positions depends on outcome of voting to amend Bylaws
Good of the Order
Building housing, protecting renters, fighting the opioid crisis, recovering from wildfires, investing in schools, students and teachers, and offering relief from unfair fees.
This is a budget update built for people.
Building a better BC starts with a strong foundation. Here's ours.