Astrophysicists Carlo Rovelli and Francesca Vidotto describe a singularity (the mass at the heart of a black hole) that does not disappear from the universe as a point of zero-dimension, but instead is stabilized by a quantum gravitational pressure – a quantum singularity.
What is in the middle of a torus?
Excerpt from "Black Whole" DVD by Nassim Haramein
Nassim Harameins explains the dynamic of the torus in this excerpt from his... "Black Whole" DVD.
We are excited to host a free public hang-out on the equinox next week! Here's a recording of the winter solstice call to give you sense of our public virtual gatherings.
Register for the Spring Equinox Public Hangout here: http://bit.ly/RSF_Equinox
Everything is connected by the structure of space itself... Explore the mechanics of connectedness through the unified physics explored in the film The Connected Universe featuring the work of Nassim Haramein with narration by Sir Patrick Stewart, now available on both iTunes & Amazon Video!
This is an excerpt of Nassim Haramein being interviewed by Dr. Paul Dro...uin of International Quantum University for Integrative Medicine on the principles of unified field theory, quantum gravity, consciousness studies, energy, and their far-reaching implications that unify the fields of both biology and physics on Quantum World TV.
The Resonance Project • The Resonance Project - Traduction Française • The Resonance Project - Página Oficial Hispana • Quantum Physics • World Summit of Integrative Medicine • Quantum Physics • Cosmometry • Thrive • (post by Jamie Janover)
Within 64 perfectly stacked tetrahedrons, exist 2 octaves of a perfectly balanced geometry called the cuboctahedron, or what Buckminster Fuller coined the "Vector equilibrium". According to the physics of Nassim Haramein, the 64 tetrahedron grid is the seed geometry of what eventually becomes, with scalar octave growth, the infinite holofractographic vacuum structure of the entire universe as it contains the fewest number of tetrahedrons needed to begin to see this fractal pa...ttern emerge.
• 64 codons in human DNA.
• 64 hexagrams in the I Ching.
• 64 sexual positions in the Kama sutra.
• 64 classical arts listed in many Indian scriptures.
• 64 "tantras" (books) of the "tantrism", which is a form of Hinduism.
• 64 is the maximum number of strokes in any Chinese character.
• 64 is the number of cells we have before our cells start to bifurcate (differentiate) shortly after conception.
• 64 is fundamental in computer memory bits and coding.
• 64 things are needed to be able to approach the Ark of the Covenant of the Lord according to the 2 copper scrolls that were found among the 300 Dead Sea Scrolls.
• 64 is encoded in the description of the Tetragrammaton in the Hebrew Bible, which is the 4-letter theonym YHWH which means God in Hebrew.
• 64 is the number of generations from Adam until Jesus according to the Gospel of Luke.
• 64 forms or manifestations of the Lord Shiva in Hinduism
• 64 squares on chess and checker boards.
• 64 Braille characters in the old 6-dot system
• 64 demons in the Dictionnaire Infernal
• 64 is the smallest number with exactly seven divisors.
Coincidence? What do you think?
Virtually hang-out with Nassim Haramein and the Resonance Science Foundation team during our annual live Spring Equinox public event! In this call, which is open to everyone, we will be discussing the frontiers of unified physics and the current scientific research by the RSF research staff,
Register for the hangout here: http://bit.ly/RSF_Equinox
Civilization keeps getting older and older... This shell found in Java, Indonesia has upon it, the oldest humanoid engraving ever found: 500,000 BC!
This discovery shows that already the now extinct Homo Erectus was able to draw accurately about half a million years ago, much much earlier than once believed.
Explore the mysteries of the origin of civilization through evidence left behind in the megalithic sites along the Nile Valley in the new course in the Resonance Academy... from faculty member, Jamie Janover, "Ancient Egypt Revisited": https://academy.resonance.is/ancient-egypt-revisited/
Photo: Wim Lustenhouwer, Vrije Universiteit
Nassim Haramein presenting at COGNOS FEST in Barcelona, Spain, 2010 - Pt. 2
Nassim on Solar system dynamic, DNA imprinting information, memory,
Two teams of researchers working independently of one another have come up with an experiment designed to prove that gravity and quantum mechanics can be reconciled. The first team is a pairing of Chiara Marletto of the University of Oxford and Vlatko Vedral of National University of Singapore. The second is an international collaboration. In the papers, both published in Physical Review Letters, the teams describe their experiment and how it might be carried out.