- Founder | PresidentApril 2013 to present Detroit, MichiganDigital & Inbound Marketing firm focused on creating inbound lead generation strategies within both B2B and B2C SMB's, Franchising communities, Professional Speakers, Authors and Consultants. We handle demand generation through SEO, Content Marketing, Technology Automation and Social Media combined together to build your brand and generate leads.
- Director of Franchise Development Digital Inbound Lead GenerationApril 2011 to April 2013 Ann Arbor, MichiganI oversaw three brands in Franchise Development Marketing, Inbound Lead Generation, SEO, Content Development and Social Strategy as part of the Dwyer Group ( Formerly SBI Franchise Group. Molly Maid, Mr. Handyman and Five Star Painting (Protect Painters). My team develops and manages all interactive, marketing, blogging and social media components for our brands in Franchise Development. SEO, PPC, Website Development, Email Marketing, Social Media and Online Promotions that locate, educate & award our franchises to qualified candidates in an available territory.
- Director of Sales and Market DevelopmentAugust 2008 to January 2011 Hoboken, New JerseyInflexion Interactive ( Formerly Tisha Creative ) is a full-service Integrated Design Solutions agency that combines strategy, technology and creative expertise in order to develop effective solutions to your Marketing needs.We work intimately with our clients to understand their strengths, capabilities, and goals. Consecutively we help build strong brands with a competitive edge the close connection allows us superior outcomes. Our core capabilities lie in Packaging, Marketing Campaigns, Social Media, Web design, and Development. Clients are in the categories of Fashion, Consumer Package Goods, Cosmetics, and Pharmaceuticals.
- Social Media and Content SpecialistMay 2007 to August 2008 New York, New YorkLed development teams for new website applications in both the Kenneth Cole and Reaction brands. To bring awareness to the KC customers I managed the development of building an interactive KC community with social awareness campaigns, social networking forums and customer blogs.
- AdvertisingBook PublishingConsultancyContent marketingCustomer relationship managementDemand generationFacebookFranchisingInbound marketingInfluencer marketingInstagramKeynote SpeakerLead generationLinkedlnMarketingMarketing ConsultantMarketing strategyNative advertisingPaid mediaPublic relationsSales consultantSearch engine optimizationSEOSocial mediaSocial media marketingSocial media optimizationSpeakerTechnologyTwiterYou-tube
- No additional details to show
- Just because I like to wander does not mean I am lost.... ~N. Hudson
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth.
Then took the other, as just as fair,
>And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same.
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
The World is a great mirror. It reflects back to you what you are. If you are loving if you are friendly if you are helpful the World will prove loving and friendly and helpful to you. The World is what you are.
I can't think of anymore off the top of my head....