Old Kinderhook Golf at Lake of the Ozarks MOGolf Course & Country Club in Camdenton, Missouri
We still have some availability for our Three Course Cooking Demonstration on March 28th with our Executive Chef Andy Raynor beginning at 6pm.
Call The Trophy Room at (573)-317-3560 before it fills up. It will be a fantastic evening at Old Kinderhook!
Monday night Chalkboard Features are-
• Tile Fish Tacos....$28
• 14oz Prime Grade Cajun NY Strip....$45
We are open to the public!
Top rated golf course, indoor pool with hot tub, spa for the women and luxurious rooms. ...
The food at the trophy room is outstandin
The skating rink with outside fire pits and cabana for drinks finishes off the day.
It was an unforgettable day made even more unforgettable by your presence. Old Kinderhook appreciates you coming out to join us at the Missouri Bridal Expo. Thank you to all the vendors and brides to be! May your weddings be phenomenal and beautiful. Thank You! Missouri Bridal
Easter is a time for celebration and Old Kinderhook has just what you need for a fantastic Easter Weekend! Learn more in our latest blog.🐇
Chef Steve’s Sunday night Chalkboard Features are-
• Seared Tile Fish w/ asparagus, jalapeño cheddar cheese grits, tomato corn relish....$31
• Maitre D’ Certified Angus 8oz Filet w/ maitre d’ onions, garlic mashed potatoes, broccolini, red wine sauce....$51
Open to the public
See you tonight
Missouri Bridal Show at Old Kinderhook Resort!
If you or someone you may know looking for a outstanding wedding venue in Lake of the Ozarks then look no further. We specialize in custom weddings with great menu options to choose from.
For more information visit our website at www.oldkinderhook.com or give us a call at (573)-317-4442.
Expect to be Impressed!
It’s Saturday night and Executive Chef Andy Raynor has two great Chalkboard Features-
• Maitre D’ Certified Angus 8oz Filet Mignon w/ maitre d’ onions & mushrooms, garlic mashed potatoes, broccolini, steak butter, red wine sauce....$51
• Basil Crusted Chilean Sea Bass w/ asparagus, fresh herbs, local tomatoes, corn salad....$45
Live Music by “Sax Man”
Mike Byington 7pm-10pm
It’s Friday night and Executive Chef Andy Raynor’s Chalkboard Features are-
• Sweet Chili Wings w/ sweet chili sauce....$13
• Basil Crusted Chilean Sea Bass w/ asparagus, fresh herbs, local tomatoes and corn salad....$45
• Blackened Prime Grade Strip w/ jalapeño cheddar grits, broccolini, cajun cream sauce....$47
Live Music by London Strangers 7pm-10pm
A #weekend #getaway during #Easter is the ideal time to spend quality time with #friends and #family, and Old Kinderhook Resort has activities planned that are perfect…enjoy a luxury stay at The Lodge, #Brunch on #EasterMorning and a fun #roundofgolf.
Tonight's Chalkboard Features...
🍤Shrimp & Calamari Linguini
Gulf shrimp, calamari, onions, mushrooms & a garlic cream sauce $32
🔥Blue Cheese Bruleed Strip Loin
14Oz Prime Grade Strip, jalapeno cheddar grits, spring vegetable nest, red wine semi glace. $47
Join us ❤ 573) 317-3560
Executive Chef Andy Raynor is creating two great Chalkboard Features this evening
• Miso Coconut Shrimp & Rice w/ gulf shrimp, miso coconut cream, vegetable fried rice....$32
• Blue Cheese Bruleed 14oz Prime Grade Strip w/ sting vegetable nest, jalapeño cheddar cheese grits, red wine sauce....$47
Executive Chef Andy Raynor has created two great Chalkboard Features this evening-
• Blackened Cold Smoked Pork Chop w/ crab dirty rice, haricot verts, cajun butter rice....$41
• 8oz Certified Angus Filet Au Poivre w/ pepper crusted, jalapeño cheddar grits, spring vegetable nest, pan sauce....$44