- William Way HomecommingOn Jun 9, 2012A celebration of dinner and entertainment
- Philly PrideJun 8, 2012 to Jun 10, 2012Pride Celebration including a block party, parade, festival and after parties
- New Hope PrideOn May 19, 2012Pride celebration in New Hope including a parade and block party
- 2012 Equality ForumMay 2, 2012 to May 6, 2012Internationally known event highlighting LGBT issues including Panels, Dinner and SundayOUT
- Shutup And DanceOn Mar 24, 2012Annual Event to raise money for MANNA with the Pennsylvania Ballet
- party like a porn star!On Mar 17, 2012Gunner's Star Studded Birthday Party
- the RED PartyOn Feb 25, 2012Kickoff Party for the new statewide initiative Rising Equality Donors
- Brian Sanders JUNK SnowballJan 21, 2012 to Jan 22, 2012Performances throughout the evening from JUNK, MOMIX, Koresh Dance Company and guest artists from Pilobolus and more.
- RuPauls Drag Race: Battle of the SeasonJan 20, 2012 to Jan 21, 2012One Night Only! From Season 1 Bebe Zahara Benet battle Rebecca Glasscock, from Season 2 Sahara Davenport battle Pandora Boxx, from Season 3 Manila Luzon take on Mimi Imfurst and from this upcoming season Phi Phi O'hara and Sharon Needles.
Plus performances by the Doll Stars..Navay Shay, The Goddess Isis, Porcelain, Omyra Lynn & Misty Maven!!
- Thank Goddess it's OMG! (TGIOMG) @ TabuJan 6, 2012 to Jan 7, 2012Photographing the inaugural Variety show!
- Liberty Bears Boxer's BallOn Jan 4, 2012
- Naughty Or Nice Christmas in the GayborhoodDec 24, 2011 to Dec 25, 2011Photographing Christmas in the Gayborhood at iCandy and Woody's and Voyeur
- Philadelphia Leather Pride WeekendNov 5, 2011 to Nov 6, 2011Photographing various events over the weekend
- Henri David's Halloween BallOct 31, 2011 to Nov 1, 2011Photographing Henri David's Ball at the Sheraton
- Show all (14)
- IT TeamMarch 3, 2008 to August 15, 2015 Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaWorking with a 18 person team on a day-to-day basis while supporting over 3000 users in 22 different offices from around the world.
The firm has over 2900 PC's/Laptop's with the balance consisting of MacBooks or iMac's.
Responsible for the first 2 lines of application support, including Mac OS X, Citrix, Remote Desktop, Checkpoint VPN, Outlook, MS Office 2003-2007, MacPac, Best Authority, Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop, Nuance, Office Communicator, Interaction, Carpe Diem, DTE Axiom, Kronos, Elite, MobileIron and support. Direct involvement in mentoring and training, as well as creating documentation given to all new hires. Currently use Service Now as the in house ticketing system and inContact for Phones and office metrics.
Responsible for Active Directory issues, Account Maintenance, Mobility support includes any Blackberry, iPhone and Android Issues, Laptop and Mac, Mac Book support including wireless card and peripherals, Printers, etc.
Also responsible for updating teamsite with up-to-date information and generating wikis on how to fix items.
- Hi, I’m Patrick. I grew up in the Northeast and having lived in Philadelphia for 15 years and call it my home. I love TV, the theater and could watch movies all day long. I have an amazing person in my life that shows me that love is out there. I LOVE my family, a few close friends. I consider myself attractive and I take a lot of pride in my appearance and my health. I don`t believe that just because I am gay discounts any of these qualities.
I am a good person with a sensitive and caring person by nature, a great/twisted sense of humor, and definitely a high degree of intelligence.
When it comes to photography, I’m all in. I put everything into it... my energy, my humor, my time and there is nothing else I would rather do. If you see me outside of a job, I always have a camera on me because I just feel weird without one at my side. I absolutely love creating images that tell a story. I want you to look at my images and feel the emotion of what they are feeling. I’m constantly trying new ideas and pushing myself to become a better photographer. As a wedding and portrait photographer, I get to meet so many amazing people who let me share in some of the best days of their lives. Each story is unique and I can't wait to hear yours!
I specialize in Weddings, head-shots, portfolios, event photography as well as fine art figure studies and Real Estate Photography.
I shoot the male nude form because it is often quickly dismissed as pornographic. I believe that the human form is a beautiful work of art, and I'd like to be an integral part in changing the juvenile mentality that currently exists.
- No favorite quotes to show