1.61 is out
* Fix for Lollipop crashes...
* Added new achievements
* Fix for city based achievements
* Added option to force app in English even though the phone has a different supported locale
Checkout our new project that is being developed: SOZ. A nice and casual arcade ... but sometimes tricky Check it out on:
1.45 is out
* Last successful sync date displayed in the stats dialog...
* Added new phonechievements: Notorious, Olympic Footsteps, One Step At A Time, Not Far From Home, Car Trip, City Break, Far Far Away
1.43 is out
* Added possibility to copy achievement description to clipboard. Long press the achievement you want and select Copy to clipboard
* Added 3 new phonechievements: High Roller, High Load Maniac and Keep It Low
1.41 is out
* Added new phonechievements: Are You Mad ? and You Shall Not Pass
It's been a while since the last update, but here it is. It's not much but it's something Thing is I've been busy lately but now I am back in business so expect new updates like in the old times (more often)
* Garage Band and In The Club phonechievements are now the same type as Breaking The Sound Barrier because the counting method used for the previous type was not supported by many players and many wouldn't be able to accomplish this one. So they both got new thresholds and arethe same as the other music listening phonechievements
* Added new phonechievements: Spread The Word, Revolution, Stars And Stripes, Music Library (can't wait to see what they are about ? Chec...k http://phonechievements.com/ and read their description)
* Added support for PowerAMP, TTPod, PlayerPro, Apollo players
* Added Google Keep, Chrome and Google Currents as alternatives to the Googlised phonechievement
* Fixes for Update Manager achievement
* Added notification sound for the popup notification. Disabled by default. Check the settings in order to enable it.
Enabled referral system
How it works
* Get to your profile page and you will notice on the right column under search and support development two new additions: a QR code and a download link. Both lead to a special link on google play that contain a reference to your account....
* For each new user that uses either the QR code or the download link to download and install the app for the first time, you will get 1 referral point.
* Note that in order for the referral to be counted, the user needs to scan the QR code or access the download link from their device and then when asked they have to proccess the link using the Google Play app.
* After the new user installs the app, he needs to use the sync option in order for you to get the point (basically via sync the user will tell the sync server that he/she was referred by you)
In the next update a new phonechievement will be introduced that will reward you for a given number of referrals.
This was a request by one of the app supporters. Enjoy !
1.38 is OUT
* Crash fixes...
* Added 3 new phonechievements: Breaking The Sound Barrier, Audiophile, FM Station, Garage Band and In The Club and Googlised
* Added points system (points are now displayed on the right in the blue tag). Each phonechievement gives you a number of points based on difficulty and other factors. Points awarded for each phonechievement may change in the future in order for balancing purposes.
* Added total points counter to stats dialog
* Individual achievement sharing is not done on long press (share button removed and added long press menu with share option)
* Integrated points system to the profile website
* Fixed camera listening method 2 (try it)
* Added Jump Desktop app for the Remote Controller phonechievement
1.37 is out
* Added new phonechievements: Sea Of Words, Storm Cloud, All For One And Many More For All, Phones Are Deprecated, Remote Controller...
* Added preparations for referral system
* Added two new phonechievements: Great Supporter (use sync option to get this after your donation status has been updated on the profile website - this is retroactive which means that if you donated before you will still get this by using the sync option) & a hidden Phonechievement...
* Solved an issue with the randomchievements getting active even though they were unlocked
* Fixed some memory leaks
* Added donate button
* Fixed some other issues
1.35 is out
* Fixes for some crashes...
* Added two new phonechievements: 1 hidden phonechievement and 1 new group phonechievement: Patriot
* Updated Spanish, Portuguese and German translations
* New profile website is on (version 1.0). Hit the stats button and follow your profile link in order to get to it. Also note that if you support the development of this app using one of the donation mechanisms on the website you will receive a donator flair (special color nickname and other cool stuff)...
* Added 3 methods of camera tracking. Go to settings and select by turn each method and try taking photos.
* Fixed the The Cloud counter
* Hot fixes
* Performance improvements