- Bringing "That sic "Philadelphia Bullshit'" Down Here To Atlantic CityWhen real Unionism showed up at the door of Teamsters Local 331, other good old boys in the area rejected it. It is now time for it to arrive.
- Take Back Our Union
- Rebuild the IBT
- CEO & Founder2011 to presentWe've been preyed upon for entirely too long. Time to wake up; the alarm is sounding. Do not vote against your interests and what is good for your family. Mission: To unite workers, public and private, in all industries, for a better understanding of our shared commonalities and what can be done to restore our American dreams. Together we will do this. We're ALL in this together.. That means Walmart, Target, the rest of retail, all fast-food, all perma-temps, part-timers, restaurant workers getting beat with $2.13, union workers, those who wish they were, the 18,000 victims of Hostess, hopeless employees of a dying industry called casino gaming, the jobless, the working poor, and so on..
- Fighting Back With Everything We've Got2011 to presentWe've been preyed upon for entirely too long. Time to wake up; the alarm is sounding. do not vote against your interests and what is good for your family and those like yours. The top people in this country are well-organized into cute little "union"-like coalitions- yes, they are corporations, but corporations are people my friends. and do you know what people are? People are Unions, my friends.
- The Awakening, Renaissance
- We're Gearing up for a fight... Which side are YOU on?
Like it or not, ready or not, the revolution's coming...THEY call it class warfare- WE call it The WORKING-CLASS WAR.
<iframe frameBorder='0' scrolling='no' width=280 height=420 src='http://corporateactionnetwork.org/widgets/Petition/stand-with-walmart-workers-fighting-for-their-rights/sidebar'></iframe>
- "'Who ought to be boss?' is like asking 'Who ought to be the tenor in the quartet?' Obviously, the man who can sing tenor.” — Henry Ford
“In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness." ~ Mohandas K. Gandhi
"You are made to hate each other because upon that hatred is rested the keystone of the arch of financial despotism which enslaves you both." -Tom Watson.
"My purpose is to educate,agitate and organize non Union workers. Whether I succeed or not is irrelevant. Someone will carry on. Most likely it will be one of my daughters who already grasp the concept of labor unions.Most adults refuse to entertain that unions are a viable tool in raising living standards for everyone. Companies unite in opposition to employees for monetary gain. Workers have to unite to counter this unregulated attack on wages and benefits." - Jimmy Gandee
“Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person at the right time, and for the right purpose and in the right way, (and to the right degree) - that is not within everyone's power and that is not easy.” --Aristotle
"Most people assume the fights are going to be the left versus the right, but it always is the reasonable versus the jerks." -- Jimmy Wales
“In the 13 months I’ve been in the Senate, it has become apparent to me the single thing that Republican politicians hate and fear the most, and that is when they’re forced to tell the truth. It makes their heads explode.” -Sen. Ted Cruz (R)
"Social division has kept the labor class fighting among themselves forever. The capital class knows the labor class will never be a credible threat to their monopoly on control if we can't unify within our own ranks. Their very survival depends on our social division." -Shane O'Meara
"One secret of leadership is that the mind of a leader never turns off. Leaders even when they are sightseers or spectators, are active; not passive observers." -James Humes
“Powerful people cannot afford to educate the people that they oppress, because once you are truly educated, you will not ask for power. You will take it.” -John Henrik Clarke
"The world belongs to the meat-eaters, it's push or be pushed." -John P. Morris
"Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you." --Pericles
"Right to work laws have nothing to do with economics and everything to do with politics. They mean you have the right to work for less money." -President Barack Obama
"Great leaders are endowed with an abundance of testicular fortitude." -I can take credit for this one.
"An oligarchy is an oligarchy is an oligarchy. Doesn't matter if it is Republicrat or Democan. We need a LEADER who will not be afraid to get in there and get in their FACES." -Michael Savage
"The absolute pacifist is a bad citizen; times come when force must be used to uphold right, justice and ideals." -Alfred North Whitehead
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable." - JFK
The most radical revolutionary will become a conservative the day after the revolution. -Hannah Arendt
"You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey. Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally. Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last." -Vernon Howard
"Courage consists not in blindly overlooking danger, but in seeing it, and conquering it."
- Mahatma Gandhi
“You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.” - Eric Hoffer
"Living well is the best revenge." -George Herbert
"It is better to have and not need than to need and not have." -Gerard Patrick Roeling
"My ethics are very simple: 'Live and let live'; and those who try to destroy you, make it your business to see that they don't and that they have problems." -Jimmy Hoffa (the one and ONLY)
'It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession.
I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first'
- Ronald Reagan
"It was the labor movement that helped secure so much of what we take for granted today. The 40-hour work week, the minimum wage, family leave, health insurance, Social Security, Medicare, retirement plans. The cornerstones of the middle-class security all bear the union label." ------- Barack Obama