Trump talking points.
1. What would you want me to know about your experience?
2. What can we do to help you feel safe?
5. I hear you.
How fucking pathetic of a human being do you have to be to have to be reminded to fucking listen?
And YES these are real and from a pic posted by Reuters.
So this could be either new charges against Manafort OR it could be an "Information" on Gates which means he'll plead guilty.
Students across the country are walking out!
Is there a standing ovation emoji? No? STANDING OVATION!
Billy Graham died this morning. Here's what he thought about "American Jews" from the Nixon White House tapes.
All the big news organs are "totally dominated by the Jews". Graham agrees, adding, piously, that it is the Jews "who are putting out the pornographic stuff".
The three men concur that "the best Jews are actually the Israeli Jews". The American Jews are traitors (the Vietnam war was still raging). Nixon contends that "every Democratic candidate will owe his election... to Jewish people".
"This stranglehold has got to be broken or this country's going down the drain," Graham solemnly declares. "You believe that?" Nixon asks. "Yes, sir," Graham replies. "Oh, boy," replies Nixon. "So do I. I can't ever say that but I believe it." Graham agrees. It can never be said publicly: "But if you get elected a second time, then we might be able to do something."
RIP Billy Graham. Say hi to Jesus you piece of shit, he was a Jew.
Today the Florida House voted down a measure to open debate on banning AR-15 style weapons.
Oh and they also voted to call porn a public health risk. Evidently jerking off is more dangerous than being shot.
Flipped. In a district that voted for Trump by over 50 points.
Does this surprise anyone at all?
There's a saying in the tech industry. If you're not the customer then you're the product.
Essentially it mean if you're not paying for something then you're actually what's being sold.
This is the business model sites like Facebook and Twitter work under. You don't pay for the service and they SELL your information. You're the product they're actually selling. So why do I bring this up? Because of Paul Manafort....
Remember always. Paul Manafort wasn't paid by the Trump campaign. Which means the Trump Campaign was the product Manafort was selling.
It seems the US isn't the only country with people flipping on it's leader.
So a few things about the Van Der Zwaan indictment that will make you go hum...
1. The use of the term Person A. Indictments don't name people who haven't already been indicted. So Person A IS NOT Paul Manafort. Manafort would be named directly in this indictment if it was him.
2. The date. September of 2016. That's in the middle of the Presidential campaign. So although Van Der Zwaan was involved with Manafort and Gates in a case back in 2012. This isn't about that... case. Manafort resigned from the Trump campaign a month earlier in August but was reported to be in close contact with Trump and his family after that.
3. The indictment mention Person A and Person A's FAMILY. Now think about that. Who's family would have been involved with Gates and Manafort in September of 2016?