RIVER CITY HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
• Attention students and mentors involved in our Legacy Projects. We will be meeting today after school at 3:30 in the large conference room to divide into teams. Any other students on campus who are interested in helping out with art, video written word or photography projects please come see Deanna or Jamie in the office....
RIVER CITY HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
• College information night for 9th – 11th grades in the cafeteria tomorrow at 6:00 – 7:00pm.
• RC’s Got Talent is coming up, so don’t forget to come to H-Commons to audition during both lunches.
• Is your friend’s birthday coming up? Come by H-commons to buy a Birthday Gram during both lunches.
• Attention students and mentors involved in our Legacy Projects. We will be meeting Wednesday, March 21st after school at 3:30 in the large conference room to divide into teams. Any other students on campus who are interested in helping out with art, video written word or photography projects please come see Deanna or Jamie in the office.
• Attention freshmen – are you interested in helping at this year’s freshman orientation?! Then join the A team! See Mrs. Forman in room 307 or Mrs. Spivey in room 607 for an application.
• All seniors that plan to attend Sac City College in the fall, and have not registered yet sign up for either Saturday, March 24th Sac City College registration day.
• Attention sophomores and juniors! This is your last chance to sign up for Link Crew – all applications are due to Mrs. Forman or Mrs. Spivey no later than Wednesday, March 21st.
• The VFW is looking for volunteers on Easter Sunday from 11:00 – 4:00 to hide eggs, help set up tables and chairs, watch over the children’s activities and help in the kitchen. One lucky student will also be the Easter Bunny. See Estella De La Torre for more information.
• If you are looking for a Service Learning opportunity, help the IT Department at STUCON, the student powered tech showcase! Help is needed Thursday, March 22nd (the day of the event) at the Community Center on West Capital Ave from 3:00 (or whenever you can arrive) until 8:00.
• Youth Empowerment Summit, free breakfast, free lunch, free conference, and transportation is provided. Saturday, March 24th. See Mrs. De La Torre in the career center for more information.
• Seniors! Please turn in your graduation ticket request forms to Deanna by Wednesday, April 11th.
• Bidi Bidi Bom Bom! Students nominate staff, teachers, admin or other students for the Washing Machine contest. Event will be hosted by Multicultural Club tomorrow during both lunches. Come to room 804 to submit nominations.
• MSA meets today after school room 659. MSA is selling t-shirts in room 659 stop by to purchase them!
• Collective Club meets today after school in room 707.
• RC Softball – RC @ Rio Linda
• RC Golf – Inderkum vs RC (Wild Horse)
• RC Baseball – RC @ Rio Americano
• Quote: “In order to succeed, people need a sense of self-efficacy, to struggle together with resilience to meet the inevitable obstacles and inequities of life.” ~ Albert Bandura