Blurb: Deputy US Marshal Miro Jones finally has everything he ever wanted. He’s head-over-heels in love and married to the man of his dreams, his partner Ian Doyle, he’s doing well at work, and all his friends are in good places as well. Things are all tied up nicely… until they’re not. Change has never been easy for Miro, and when situations at work force the team he’s come to depend on to break apart, and worst of all, his and Ian’s individual strengths put them on two separate paths, he’s pretty certain everything just went up in smoke. [ 870 more words ]
Blurb: For decades, he’s been alone. Now, she’s here. His fated mate. His to win. To protect. To provide for and pleasure. Priest Rahandras has lived with the darkness trapped inside himself for years. Betrayed by his own brother and forced to watch his clan’s brutal annihilation, the only thing Priest wants more than to escape the curse that haunts him—as both man and beast—is to rebuild. [ 507 more words ]
Add to Goodreads: Buy Link: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This is an unconventional review. Because I've read this series 3 times and things are best in 3 right. Will I read it again. Yes. Another 3 times. Cause things happen in 3. All my feelings for all these books are formed in music. So here we go. Gansey: "I don’t wanna die for them to miss me… [ 1,170 more word ]
Blurb: Keep your enemies close, but your friends closer. Olivia Clayton has mastered the art of tearing others down to stay on top. She and her best friend, Adrienne, rule their small southern town like all good mean girls do--through intimidation and manipulation. After Olivia suffers a family tragedy and catches Adrienne sleeping with her boyfriend, Olivia is over it. She decides to make a change--but it's impossible to resist taking Adrienne down one last time. [ 345 more words ]
Blurb: For Nell Becker, life is a competition she needs to win. For Jackson Hart, everyone is a pawn in his own game. They both have everything to lose. Nell wants to succeed at everything—school, sports, life. And victory is sweeter when it means beating Jackson Hart, the rich, privileged, undisputed king of Cedar Woods Prep Academy. Yet no matter how hard she tries, Jackson is somehow one step ahead. [ 537 more words ]
Blurb: Bronwyn Perry is the star of the US women’s hockey team, and she and her boyfriend Brody Hill have been hockey royalty since they’ve been in high school. Brody unexpectedly fails to make the men’s team but still comes to Denver to support his girl at the Snow and Ice Games. Or so Bronwyn thinks. Ash Levenson is the coach of the women’s SIG hockey team. [ 660 more words ]
Blurb: If anyone asks, I knew better than to flash my boobs for Mardi Gras beads. I still don’t know why I did it. Maybe it was the dare from my two best friends. Maybe it was the guys on the balcony saying they’d throw Fireball shots with the beads. Or maybe it was the quiet guy in the corner of that same balcony with piercing gray eyes, wavy dark hair, and a smile so tempting I wanted to climb up there and lick it off his face. [ 353 more words ]
Blurb: The Fast and the Furious meets Mr. Robot in USA Today bestselling author Megan Erickson’s sexy new romantic suspense series. Hacker extraordinaire Roarke Brennan lives each hour - each breath - to avenge his brother's murder. His first move: put together a team of the best coders he knows. They're all brilliant, specialized, and every one an epic pain in his ass. [ 701 more words ]
Blurb: When an injury sidelines NFL player Deion McCaskill—maybe permanently—he heads to Miami to stay with an old college teammate and his boyfriend. He packs his tailor-made suits, anxiety about the future, and the bisexuality he’s ignored for years because it didn’t fit with his drive to succeed at football’s most elite levels. Set designer Carlos Kelly has always known he’s bi, but dating women is easier than making waves with his Puerto Rican/Irish Catholic family. [ 534 more words ]
I'm about 9 days late but alas it was a very busy time. It was a time of good cheer, family, food, merriment and more food. If you're like me its also about books 🙂 2017 was a rough start personally for me and books. It was a fight to find a good book and then I did and then I didn't and then I did. [ 286 more words ]
Blurb: The rules of the game don’t apply off the field in this first Barons novel. New York Barons tight end Gavin Brawley is suspended from the team and on house arrest after a video of him brawling goes viral. Gavin already has a reputation as a jerk with a temper on and off the field—which doesn’t help him once he finds himself on the wrong side of the law. [ 412 more words ]
Win a signed copy of The Winter King from C.L. Wilson!
Starting now, Tuesday, July 25th through Friday, August 11th we are on the hunt for all the places C.L. W...ilson’s books go.
Show us where your C.L. Wilson books are traveling this Summer. Snap a picture of any C.L. Wilson book near a landmark or while you are on vacation and share it in the comments below or share it on instagram and include the hashtag #wiwCLwilson.
The photos will be compiled into an album and voted on starting August 12th whoever has the most votes by August 19th wins.
The winner will be notified via Facebook Message or Instagram message.
Please note by posting your entry below or on Instagram using the hashtag #wiwCLwilson you are authorising C.L. WIlson to use and repost your photo.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 as of the date of entry and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of CL WIilson, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of CL WIilson as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting July 25, 2017 EST and ending on August 19, 2017 EST. All online entries must be received by August 19, 2017 EST.
4. Take a picture of any C.L. Wilson book near a landmark or while you are on vacation and share it in the comments on the facebook post (https://www.facebook.com/authorclwilson/photos/a.949738711712415.1073741828.152892698063691/1596230433729903/?type=3&theater) or share it on instagram and include the hashtag #wiwCLwilson.
The photos will be compiled into an album on the Author C.L. Wilson Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/authorclwilson/) and voted on starting August 12th whoever has the most votes by August 19th wins. Each individual is only allowed to enter the contest once. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of CL WIilson.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive Signed Copy of The Winter King. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by CL WIilson. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at CL WIilson discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for CL WIilson to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Most Votes under the supervision of CL WIilson. Winner will be notified by Facebook or Instagram Message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. CL WIilson shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 Days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT CL WIilson‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that CL WIilson, anyone acting on behalf of CL WIilson, and CL WIilson’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of CL WIilson. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless CL WIilsonfrom and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which CL WIilson may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: CL WIilson reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond CL WIilson’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, CL WIilson may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by CL WIilson. CL WIilson reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. CL WIilson has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, CL WIilson reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless CL WIilson and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is CL WIilson .
13. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by CL WIilson is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
14. By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.
Missing by Kelley Armstrong. A must read for those who loves a full on mystery, a little bit spooky with a sprinkle of romance novel.
Blurb: Per her 537 rules, Harper Campbell keeps her life tidy—academically and socially. But the moment Sterling Lane transfers into her tiny boarding school, her twin brother gets swept up in Sterling’s pranks and schemes and nearly gets expelled. Harper knows it’s Sterling’s fault, and to protect her brother, she vows to take him down. As she exposes his endless school violations, he keeps striking back, framing her for his own infractions. [ 335 more words ]
Book 1: Blurb: Neil Josten is the newest addition to the Palmetto State University Exy team. He's short, he's fast, he's got a ton of potential—and he's the runaway son of the murderous crime lord known as The Butcher. Signing a contract with the PSU Foxes is the last thing a guy like Neil should do. The team is high profile and he doesn't need sports crews broadcasting pictures of his face around the nation. [ 1,046 more word ]