Sew much to doArts & Crafts Store in Ely, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
We're delighted to announce that we've been selected to take part in this year's hugely anticipated and most talked about quilting projects: the Kaffe Fassett Collective Mystery Quilt...and we now have a limited number of subscriptions on offer
We're huge Kaffe Fassett fans as you'll know, so we're just a teeny bit excited about this...to say the least!! So if you're a Kaffe Fassett or quilting fan too, read on!
Here's what we know about the programme so far:...
- The finished quilt really is a mystery - nobody knows what it will look like! It's not your traditional block of the month
- The project kicks off in March 2018, lasts for 10 months with the final package arriving in December 2018
- Sign up for the 10-month mystery quilt programme and every month you'll receive a surprise package of fabric and instructions to make a section of the quilt
- You can choose either the Light or Dark colourway - but as all the fabric is from the Kaffe Fassett Collective you can be sure it will be bold, colourful and a real stand out!
- The finished quilt size will be 210cm x 210cm (82.5" x 82.5")
- The total fabric meterage, including binding fabric, supplied is 11m (12yds)
- Backing fabric is not included - you'll need 2.4m (2 5/8yds) of 108" wide fabric
- In your FIRST clamshell package (which can then be used to store your project each month) there will be a 12" x 6" packaging insert with details outlining the programme as well as a calendar of monthly giveaways managed by FreeSpirit; a 5" x 7" colour card of the first month's instructions; fabric to create that month's quilt section...and a BONUS fat quarter pack of 10 Kaffe Fassett Collective fabrics to use as you wish!!
This is a really exciting and exclusive project - most of the US/Canada shops are already sold out...and with only a limited stock of the two colourways, please don't leave it too late to make your reservation...we have 2 subscription payment options:
** Save 10% by paying in full for the complete 10 month programme, £250, including shipping **
** Spread your payments monthly - a monthly charge to your debit/credit card of £27.50, which includes shipping. Please note: This is a 10 month programme that you would be committing to (total cost £275.00) - if you sign up you would need to purchase the complete 10 month programme - should you decide to cancel at any time we reserve the right to charge the outstanding balance (excluding shipping) to your credit/debit card. **
Interested?? Let us know and we'll email you a subscription form
Just take a look at this wonderful Japanese quilt, that our customer Joan has made. She used Bumbleberries and Honeystone Hill fabric from our Ely store. Can you believe it is all hand sewn?
She has certainly inspired me to have a go at Japanese quilting, what about you?
#sewmuchtodo #ely #bury #japanesequilt #handmade #handsewn