We believe life is meant to be experienced moment by moment and by being connected... to our environment. Statusbrew is where we're able to experience life and work with clarity, control, energy and peace. See more
WORK HARD , PLAY HARD !!
Nd All the team members are very interactiv
Statusbrew applauds the effort and zeal of the candidates who applied for the Summer Internship / Campus Ambassador Program!
We recently conducted the interviews of the shortlisted candidates and we're stunned with response and sincerity from the candidates. Sharing an excerpt from the day, here are some of the interview experiences.
We are Hiring! Join the most diverse, multicultural, multilingual Startup Team in Amritsar
About a year ago, we at Statusbrew were 7 members building a company that served a million users every month across 120 different countries. Work and team management was easy in that small team.
As we started to scale our business and team, it became imperative to have processes/manuals/protocols in place for new members, providing useful information or training material to ensure they learn. Bringing in new members also became a full-time job that needed a lot of attention, from maintaining relations with recruitment agencies or colleges to conducting events to create brand awareness about our company and culture to attract the needed talent.
The few of the founding members could manage such tasks along with their own work until we were 10. Now we are a team of 20 with members from 5 different countries (checkout Statusbrew HQ). It's time that we have a full-time HR Manager with a good experience in scaling teams across different verticals and creating the best thriving environment for a multicultural, diverse team.
If you are looking for an opportunity or you know someone who is looking for such opportunity, please contact us at
We are reachable at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-8591485993
Objectives of this role:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take notes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
It’s a startup. You will be experiencing many more tasks and situations that will help you grow immensely.