This is what I mean when I say come make your car so reflective you can see your self in it. The picture of me holding the phone is a picture of me bending over the hood as I took the picture to show the reflective qualities. This is only the full detail @ 119.99, imagine what your car would look like if you scheduled an appointment for a fine detail!!!!
Swirl removal, finishing glaze, wax, & synthetic sealant. Notice that the hood has no scratches or swirls, removing them and the addition of a finishing glaze and a sealant makes it when light hits the car instead of seeing circles in the paint now the whole entire paintjob is mirror-like and extremely reflective
Steffan’s Auto Detail
• We start with the wheels so washing painted surfaces doesn’t leave streaks or water spots.
• Tools for the job are boar brushes ( varying from soft to hard bristles depending on what’s being done), microfiber mitts, buffer, wet/dry vacuums,microfiber rags, eco-friendly Wolfgang products, elastic poly clay bar, a plastic bag to make sure all areas are smooth to the touch, 4 different buffing pads ( cutting, polishing, finishing, and mach...ine applied wax pads.
• Waxes used are 2.0 total swirl remover, paint work polish advancer, finish glaze, and demising abrasive, the proper PH chemical balance soaps for the job
• Very detailed service to the point of perfection, like washing the car with microfiber mitt left to right no more than three times to prevent your car from getting small scratches. When we buff the car start on a low setting, 16 inch square sections are done in a pattern of front to back side to side 6 times before continuing on to the next part of the detail preventing burning the paint or putting scratches in it also this process will keep the density of the paint equal on all parts of the panels being buffed out.
• For the interior we use several ways to remove stains from the vinyl and restore the leather in your car, and we remove dog hair as well