The Banner Sheep MagazineProduct/Service
Join our team!
Banner Publications seeks a full-time Website & Graphic Designer. The candidate will primarily be responsible for overseeing operations of the Banner Website Design Division, which includes designing, troubleshooting, billing and maintaining our clients’ websites and our company website.
Secondary responsibilities include: designing print and online advertising; editing photos for publication; performing general office tasks; assisting the editor and sale staff; assisting clients by phone and email; and completing other duties as assigned.
• Degree in related field
• 1-2 years related experience
• Proficient using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver
• Familiarity with Macintosh OS
• Comfortable working independently and on a small team
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
• Adept at learning new technologies and skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
Compensation is commensurate with experience and skill. This on-site position is located in Cuba, IL. Some travel is required. No phone calls, please. Relocation assistance is not available.
To apply send cover letter, resume and portfolio examples (online links or PDFs acceptable) to: Banner Publications, PO Box 500, Cuba, IL 61427, or email email@example.com. Position open until filled.
The catalog for the 2018 Western States Dorper Association Sale is here! Click the link below to learn more about over 100 head of the West's finest Dorpers and White Dorpers to sell in Modesto, California May 20th.
If you can't be in attendance, it's not too early to think about having a mail bid and trucking arrangements. Give us a call and we can help with both. The sale will also be broadcast live at simulcast.events.yosemite.edu
Complete catalog can be found here: http://www.bannersheepmagazine.com/salecatalogs.html