- LegislationJan 2013 to presentProposing reform of 2011 changes to the ADA regarding service animals, to reinstate any species of animal providing necessary service.
Lobbying for existing bill, SB 131 to remove the statute of limitations on child sexual abuse.
- Local Support GroupsJan 2013 to presentPeer support groups for trauma/PTSD, sexual assault/abuse, and abduction. Based on an evidence-based, quarterly, structured model, using workbooks, holistic-healing activities and supported discussion
- Online Support ChatroomDec 2012 to presentPrivate community for survivors of abduction and kidnapping, with a focus on supported sharing and healing activities. Moderated and accessible to all with an Internet connection
- Online Support GroupSep 2012 to presentPrivate community for survivors of abduction or kidnapping, with a focus on supported sharing, resources and positive healing activities
- AutobiographyMay 5, 2011 to presentHAVE YOU SEEN ME?
A Childhood of Domestic Violence, Parental Alcoholism, Drugs, Rape, Torture, Pornography, Trafficking, Death & Abandonment. A Kidnapping Ignored by the Catholic Church. And a Lifetime of People Who Didn't Care.
Generated Book Cover at:
- Show all (5)
- Owner/InstructorJanuary 2010 to present Sacramento, CaliforniaMoon Metaphysics provides group and private intuitive arts education for psychic development and holistic wellness. Please visit www.tiffanymoon.wix.com/moonmetaphysics.
- Tools for TraumaSep 2012 to presentHolistic healing activities and courses for survivors of traumatic events
- The San Diego Psychic NetworkApr 2010 to Jan 2013An outreach of Moon Metaphysics, the Network is a Meet-up group for local psychic adults, children and teens in San Diego County and its outlying areas to gather for practice, study, sharing techniques, problem-solving, social events, professional networking and community service.
- Owner/InstructorSeptember 2005 to September 2012 San Diego, CaliforniaThe IAL provides private, intensive music, dance and language instruction and specializes in instruction for the intellectually gifted.
- Quarterly Study and Practice GuidebooksIn 2005Music Study Guides, Adapted for Institutional Program Learning:
Music Immersion: Study and Practice to Accompany Private Instruction, Mature Learner
Music Immersion: Study and Practice to Accompany Private Instruction, Young Learner
- Instructor2000 to 2004 San Diego, CaliforniaESL Instruction, Academic: Writing and Critical Thinking, Advanced Writing, Reading, Listening and Speaking.
ESL Instruction, Supplementary and Short Programs: Summer Intensives, Teacher Training, Workshops.
- Teacher Training ManualIn 2003Section contribution to amTEFL teacher-training manual for SDSU’s American Language Institute
I would like to meet:
Vegans, Raw-Foodists, Intellectuals, Geniuses, Linguistic Intelligences, Naturalistic Intelligences, Intrapersonal Intelligences, Spatial Intelligences, Claircognizants, Clairsentients, Mediums, Psychokinetics, Animal Intuitives, Lucid Dreamers, Classical Musicians, Opera Addicts, Early Music Lovers, Classical Music Lovers, World Music Lovers, Druids, Pagans, Witches, Animal Rights Activists, ALFs, ELFs
- "The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for white or women for men."
"As often as Herman had witnessed the slaughter of animals and fish, he always had the same thought: in their behaviour toward creatures, all men were Nazis. The smugness with which man could do with other species as he pleased exemplified the most extreme racist theories, the principle that might is right."
-Isaac Bashevis Singer
"I know only that I know nothing."
"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
"You cannot ignore history. History has shown that in general it has been the men who have done the rapin’ and the robbin’ and the killin’ and the war mongering for the last 2000 years. It has been the men who have done the pillaging and the beheading and the subjugating of whole races into slavery. It has been the men who have done the law makin’ and the money makin’ and most of the mischief makin’. So, if the world isn’t quite what you had in mind, you have only yourselves to thank."
-Julia Sugarbaker, Designing Women
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."