Calling all ex Track King players!
Bored over the holidays? Season 42 kicks off in the new year.. why not consider a return?!
Use the bonus code of 'Caviar' during sign-up for some free owners club on registration!...
Hi all - we're aware the site is a little slow right now... the Hard Drive backup is rebuilding itself. Site will be back to normal in approx 90 mins from this message - ie around 18:30 TK time 25th November
We're aware that track king link is not functioning right now. Have got our host looking into it. The actual server is still running, so if you still have the ip address that we were using a fortnight ago, that will probably work..?
Will give more info as it comes to hand
Quick info about the impending server move:
- I've been advised on short notice that our host is moving to a new physical address. They began copying the site and then realised how large the database is! Thankfully they discussed it with me!
- I've negotiated the move to happen Tuesday morning. The site will close to logins and disconnect everyone at around 08:00. If somehow you stay online, I'd be cautious... once the move begins, any changes to the database could cause unpr...edictable results.
- There's about 70Gb of database to be copied... that could take several hours. I expect to be informed by the host once things are completed.
- Then, I'll need to do some technical stuff to begin the domain names propagating, and redirect traffic to the new site.
- There's a chance that for a day or two after that, we might have some small parts of pages that don't work until all the domain name propagation has completed. Sometimes that is a short time, sometimes up to 2-3 days.
- I'll then need to run all the jobs on the site to bring everything back up to speed. This shouldn't take me too long.
- Auctions will be extended by 24 hours
- What else have I missed? Ask on Facebook if you have concerns and I'll get to them as soon as I possibly can.
HUGE APOLOGIES FOR THE RUSHED NATURE OF THIS MOVE. IT'S REALLY COME OUT OF THE BLUE
Server downtime: more information
Awaiting confirmation, will add more info if anything changes, but currently negotiating to have downtime start around 9am Tuesday 25th, would expect the site to be completely closed for 6-12 hours while migration happens.
More info as it gets confirmed
Coming soon to Track King!! - <insert your suggestion here!>
Check out the Global Forum poll to have your say on the next minor additions to the game.... or if you've got a better suggestion then add it to the Suggestions Thread and I'll weigh up the options!
Congrats to all League Winners for the season.
Remember the winner will autopromote at the end of transfer window, you have no choice, if you dont Promote before then. But 2-5 have a choice, and if you dont reset the Auto-Promote Feature will also force promote. If you dont want to promote, you need to declick the option on your settings page.
And if you know that you are not going promote, please dont wait till the last minute to do it, so that those in the higher leagues t...hat have to relegate can move tracks if they want.
Best of to everyone and We hope that you get into the track of your dreams.
Remember that breeding starts tonight after 00:01 TK time. During this time period please be patient, we all know that the site can go slowly when everyone is breeding there foals and refreshing like there is no tomorrow to see that first pop.
Best of Luck breeding tonight if you do.
Happy Birthday! We're 8 years old!!
Get into the TRACK KING SHOP right now for a whole host of BONUS GIFTS!
* 8 credits free if you buy 25 credits
* 8 days free if you buy one season OC
* 8 WEEKS free if you buy one year OC
Offer ends on the 10th of October!