Hurricane Harvey dealt a lot of damage to our community, some of it to our building. We are working to make repairs needed to reopen, but we need your help. Please consider making a donation, either by mail or online by Paypal. With your help, we will continue to serve our amazing community.
Tri-County Christian Service Center, Inc.
PO Box 968
Aransas Pass, TX 78335
Hanson believes the visit by Mrs. Trump and Mrs. Pence will shine a spotlight on the importance of the local nonprofit organizations.
Please let us know if you can assist with any of the list below to help us make this event successful. CHRISTMAS ON THE COAST will be on Dec.... 22nd in Aransas Pass and will be a free community wide Christmas Festival with a toy distribution for families affected by Harvey who have applied for assistance.
Donations, Sponsors, Volunteers and Participants are still needed:
• Host a toy drive in your area to collect new, unwrapped toys for ages 0 to 17yrs. Gift cards are suggested for teenagers to amazon, target, American Eagle and other age appropriate stores. Toys must be collected and delivered by Dec. 14th to our distribution Center in Aransas Pass.
• Participate as a Vendor with your Business/Church Group/Civic Group. This is a chance for you to be a part of this festival but requires to you set up a Christmas themed vendor space and either provide a small stocking stuffer to pass out to children attending or have the children create a Christmas activity in your vendor space. (More information can be sent if you are interested, comment below with an email).
• We will need a Print Shop to print all flyers & Banners for Festival. We also need a printer for our t-shirts with the Christmas on the Coast logo on front and the Sponsors on the back to be worn by all volunteers the night of the Festival.
• Santa Clause and any other Christmas Characters wanting to participate.
• Sponsor for Lights and Electrical needs.
• Activities for the Festival Grounds such as; a Train Ride, a Petting Zoo or Live Nativity, A Snow Zone (Fake snow machines) and any other kid friendly activities.
• Any Group or Food Truck willing to set up and offer free cooked food to Festival Attendees. Chili being provided by Red Fish Willies Waterfront Grille.
• We need a Photo Booth Sponsor.
• We will have Live Music and a DJ. We have someone to run sound but are still needing a sound system.
• We will need a Large Tent for the distribution, 20x30 or larger preferred.
• Volunteers to help sort and bag toys the week prior to the Festival.
• Volunteers to help with distribution the night of.
Please contact Christmas on the Coast to participate or provide one of the above via a private message, commenting below, or send an email to email@example.com.
This is being hosted by Reach Empowering Communities, The Aransas Pass Chamber of Commerce and Redfish Willies Waterfront Grille and is being sponsored by a 501c3 tax exempt organization. Thank you in advance for your help in bringing Holiday Cheer to this community!
We have had a few concerned people say that they heard we are closing the center for good after sustaining damage from Hurricane Harvey. We don't know where this is coming from, but the truth is that we are temporarily closed until we can finish making repairs. We will reopen. We will continue to help feed our community. (Picture: Redfish Bay, Aransas Pass, TX)
Here is the hurricane relief distribution schedule for October. Located at the corner of Nelson and Saunders here in Aransas Pass.
Here are October’s hours of operation for hurricane relief distribution:
*please note new changes in our hours
Monday, Thursday & Friday -CLOSED
****Please share and tag any friends and family in the areas of Aransas Pass, Ingleside, Port Aransas, Rockport, Bayside, Woodsboro and Refugio.
Here are our new hours of operation for hurricane relief distribution at least for the next few weeks:
Tuesday & Thursday 11am-1pm
Saturday &... Sunday 10am-1pm
Monday & Friday -closed
Please share and tag any friends and family in the areas of Aransas Pass, Ingleside, Port Aransas, Rockport, Bayside, Woodsboro and Refugio.
First Baptism Church is distributing supplies on Saturday @ 627 S Houston Aransas Pass
First Christian Church is distributing supplies 10am to 2pm Monday thru Friday @ 337 W Nelson Street
Coastal Bend Family Worship Center has food and supplies. Read the details for the hours they will be open.
We I'll be closed tomorrow (Friday) due to the threat of a possible hurricane. Remember to be kind and understanding to those around you as to not escalate the already high tension. Be safe out there.
Do you want to serve YOUR community?
The Tri-County Christian Service Center is now accepting applications for Manager!!
The Manager of the Tri-County Christian Service Center is responsible for the daily and monthly operations. The Hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-12pm....
Please send your resume to:
PO Box 968
Aransas Pass, Texas 78336
OR email your resume to:
Please send your resume in by August 1, 2017
We Are in need of sheets blankets and hygenie packs. With the cold weather coming in those families in need will
Be so appreciative for any extra blankets, sheets and jackets. While your at the store pick up some extra soap shampoo tooth paste razors and tooth brushes. Can't buy these items with food stamps. Travel size for homeless and bigger sizes for families please help the needy with these items
Friends don't forget about the CHOW DOWN FOR CHARITY event tonight at redfish willies. Starts at 5pm till finished. Limited menu with local celebrity waiters/waitresses. (Lol). All of the proceeds from your meal and all tips will go to the Tri-County Christian Service Center.