Puerto Rico Update
Puerto Rico update:
1) The port of San Juan did not suffer major damages and shipments will be arriving as soon as today with supplies.
2) The San Juan airport opened. American began flying today but it's up to the airlines to resume scheduled flights...
3) Crews from the NY and Long Island Power Authorities will be arriving via military aircraft to help establish power
4) There is an aircraft carrier that was in the area that will move closer and provide logistical support (helicopters and such) of relief efforts.
5) A barge will arrive tonight with a million liters of water, food, cots, and 31 high capacity generators
6) The government is focused on the telecommunication network to reestablish cell phone service.
(Copy and paste. Share!)