Empathy + courage to speak up are powerful tools to prevent bullying, violence, & suicide. #ActivateEmpathy
#Tobacco21 is already the law in 5 states & hundreds of communities. Join the movement with our free toolkit.
“We didn’t say to them, you’re coming in for treatment. We said, we’ll teach you anything you want to learn: music, dance, hip hop, art, martial arts.”
#EmployeeEngagement isn't about free coffee or flexible schedules. It's about human connection.
Please read these tips & stay safe, Florida friends. ❤️
Please help us share this important safety information for residents in Puerto Rico & the U.S. Virgin Islands as they recover from Hurricane Irma.
1. Put on rub...ber soled shoes or rubber boots. Do NOT go barefoot in your home.
2. If possible before the hurricane, move your car off the street and into a more secure location.
3. Remove gasoline cans and flammables from the garage or put them high into the rafters of your garage.
4. Grab your pre-prioritized list of items that must be moved higher (onto a tabletop or counter top), such as documents, photos, and computers.
5. Unplug all electric cords from wall sockets in anticipation of water rising over the socket.
6. Turn off electricity at the breaker if you believe that water will approach sockets.
7. Remove lower drawers from dressers and place higher — they swell shut if wet.
8. If you have a one-story home, go into your attic while the water is still low and check for a roof exit if necessary. Bring with you any necessary tools you would need to create an attic opening to your roof.
9. Keep exterior doors closed. Unless you are near a river or creek, most rising water does NOT enter through doorways, but through ground saturation. So chances are, it will come from everywhere at once
10. Doors need to remain closed to keep out animals and insects that are groping for places to land.
11. Keep battery-operated communication devices on for updates on weather and evacuation boats that may be coming through your area.
12. Do not drink water from the tap until you have been advised that the water system was not contaminated.
Read our 3 key messages for boosting #EmployeeEngagement.