Try Access 2007 database file, taken from Multiplication table link in the menu of the site. You can add your words in, and this is also FREE. It works like a flash cards game. You would need to install Microsoft Access some how. If you don’t want to buy it, you can download the Access 2007 Runtime from WordyPlay site.
The download is at this page: http://wordyplay.com/Download/
- Click "free trial" at the bottom right.
- If you don't have a .NET 2.0 x86 installed anymore, download that also. It's on the same page as the program.
- After installing .NET 2.0 x86 bit version framework (yes it can be installed side by side to the 64 bit), run the installer executable for "Setup_StudyMaster5000.exe". And that will install it.
- When running the program, right click it and run as admin, so that... all features are allowed by the computer, like saving and printing.
- And this is it, you are free to create your own word lists, now.
- Well, there is also a buy screen for 2 weeks when the program starts running. There is nothing unusual there. Just decide if you want to buy it or not
This program is perfect for somebody to get a first time introduction to a language. At least for me the experience is the same. One doesn't know anything in the beginning, and after some interaction with the words acquires knowledge that is needed as a foundation for the next steps.