Berlin's MARTIN TELEMANN is this week's special guest on the podcast. Check it out!
Armory Podcast creator and host, DJ Zach Moore, dropped this new mix last week. We hope you like!
This week on The Armory Podcast, a meditation on the darker side of bass driven music from Ensision. Enjoy.
New mix from Armory Podcast creator and host, DJ Zach Moore, just dropped this week. As usual, you can get it on SoundCloud, Apple Podcasts, MixCloud & Google Play. Enjoy!
1. Straight Up feat. Dread Mc, Dash Villz & Rider Shafique - Bromley
2. Wat (Original Mix) - Christian Martin, Mark Starr...
3. Leave It (Original Mix) - Left/Right
4. I Mean (Original Mix) - Taiki Nulight
5. Backseat Freestyle (Neon Steve Remix) - Kendrick Lamar
6. You Don't (Original Mix) - Marten Horger, Neon Steve
7. Colima (Original Mix) - Stanton Warriors
8. Stacked (Original Mix) - DJ Icey
9. Bad Selection (Original Mix) - Majestic, DJ Luck
10. Deeper Love (Mafia Kiss Remix) - Nada Deva
11. Faster (Colombo Remix) - PH-ARM
12. And This Is How It Goes (Original Mix) - DJ Icey
13. Go Shake It (Mafia Kiss Remix) - Aggresivnes
14. Dream Chaser (Original Mix) - KSO
DJ Zach Moore just posted this SoundCloud playlist of his all-time favorite Armory Podcasts:
Which Armory Podcasts made your list of favorites?
Big up to our good buddy, Eddie Light, for lining up this week’s special guest. They call him CLB (aka Max Foley), one of Chicago’s finest purveyors of air sirens, rave stabs and saw leads. Press play. Get down!
This week we welcome a good buddy, Sychosis, back to The Armory. Check it out!
This week in The Armory, we're thrilled to have Florida breaks legend, Curtis B, on the 1s and 2s. Big thanks once again to Eddie Light for putting us in touch with Curtis.
We've been big fans of Yo Speed for a while and are super stoked to have him on the podcast this week! Check out this exclusive mix he just did for us (and all of you)! It's fire!
Eric Riggsbee of Oakland's Faultline crew is this week's special guest on the podcast. Listen. Enjoy.
Frankie Bones on his guest mix for the podcast this week, "I don’t have to copy anyone else’s style in breaks. I don’t want to. You hold down your lane. I’m going to stay in mine. I’ve been driving this way for a long time. I’ve been able to update what I have been doing without losing the original flavor." And that's exactly what Frankie has delivered in this week's Armory Podcast: his own, very unique take on breaks. Check it out.
Charlotte's Rex Dasteppa is this week's guest on the podcast and his mix is fire. Check it out!
The latest Armory Podcast comes to us from the pride of Calgary, McTwist. Press play. Enjoy.