- Computer ProgrammerNovember 1997 to April 2000 Evanston, IllinoisHelped develop TAMS Education database system for training of staff in large corporations (including Chase Manhattan Bank, Bell Atlantic and Levi Strauss). TAMS follows courses, tuition, lab and/or registration fees, institution, grades, advances, prepayment, refunds, and “CAP” limits. It also tracks taxes, generates invoices, many reports, and reminder letters for delinquent staff to report grades.
Helped develop a basic model and customized it for any corporation.
- ConsultantApril 1996 to July 1996 Rolling Meadows, IllinoisHelped develop “Quality Spreadsheets” used to calculate statistical variance, which shows project managers how far ahead (or behind) they are in terms of both schedule and effort. Developed a “user friendly” set of GUI boxes so the user can select the tables and charts from all the workbooks they wish to print. Also developed many useful error checking and cleanup macros.
- ConsultantJan 1995 to Jun 1995Joined team to document both specs and test protocols for large Clinical Data Management Environment (CDME) systems
- I am a semi-retired website designer who likes outdoor activities such as sailing, skiing, jogging, biking, and walking.
- No favorite quotes to show
Others Named Andrew Fisher
- No contact info to show