- I get tired of reiterating my basic beliefs so I figure I'll just keep a summary here to avoid confusion. That way people can see what I'm about.
1), I refuse to live in fear so don't try to convince me to close my heart to those in need. If you believe that we should turn our backs, build a wall, kick out everyone you don't like and want to live as an isolationist, go do that without me.
2) I do not condone or tolerate racism or bigotry.
3) Videos and stories of things that cause others physical or emotional pain do not amuse me, no matter how funny you think they are.
4) I like shooting guns; just not at living things so, if you want to lump all gun owners together as stupid small dick, callous killers, move along. I do, however think there should be some sort of comprehensive gun control but I'm just not smart enough to be able to offer a viable solution.
5) Twisting statements in an attempt to make it seem like I or someone else is being pious or self righteous and thus making yourself feel superior doesn't work. I know my own heart and that sort of stuff will just piss me off. ("Oh....So you're saying that we should just let everyone come in to use up all our resources without contributing to the system while our own homeless die on the street..." and "Why don't you spend your energy helping people instead of animals?" and "If you want to help refugees, how many are you going to let live in your house?" are good, hypothetical examples.
6) I believe that, if you disrespect the Commander And Chief, it is, in effect , disrespecting my country. I didn't like Bush but, if I'd been in the room when someone threw a shoe at him, the thrower would have been face down on the floor tasting bloody carpet with my boot on his neck.
7) I embrace alternative ideas but, if you believe that my refusal to support your hateful, racist, in-compassionate mean spirited rhetoric is, somehow an affront to your first amendment rights, please feel free to withdraw friend requests or delete me from your friends list if you didn't realize that we were not compatible when you signed up.
I love my life.
- No favorite quotes to show