On November 4, cast a vote to return hope and optimism to Lansing. No more pepper spray, no more lock-downs of the Capitol, no more anti-worker, anti-family, anti-woman legislation. Cast a vote for Michigan values, and send Annie Braidwood to Lansing.
More ethical problems with Snyder's administration
Here is another status update for the Republicans who are crying about the post about Glardon:
1. BFM received the information from a 3rd party not affiliated with Glardon or Braidwood, or the SCSD.
2. BFM confirmed that the police were called and that the police responded to the Glardon household and spoke with adults....
3. BFM made it clear that the drinking party was not confirmed.
4. There's nothing that is incorrect in that status update.
5. If Ben Glardon didn't campaign and support Republican "pro-family" "pro-life" issues that harm other families, we wouldn't care what his family did.
6. This was only published because Glardon's campaign sent someone to stalk Braidwood. We were going to ignore it if not for that.
7. What's strange is that although you Republicans commenting on the alleged party are so up in arms over a truthful status update, none of you have a problem with stalking.
Rape insurance up to date? Party at Ben Glardon's house!
On September 20 2014, Owosso teens were allegedly invited to Ben Glardon's house for a drinking party allegedly hosted by his daughter. Police responded to complaints and spoke with adults on scene.
Ben Glardon: A true Pro-Life (of-the-teenage-drinking-party) legislator!!
New Post: Gov. Rick Snyder: One misleading flip flopper - Four years ago, Rick Snyder talked a lot about how things would run if elected governor. Unfortunately the governor failed to keep his word. For example during the gubernatorial debates, when asked about taxing pensions, Rick Snyder's response was "that's not how you address tax reform," yet that is precisely what he did to pay  http://ow.ly/2FZSs7
New Post: Terri Lynn Land campaign is a "silly sideshow" - Earlier this month my colleague Josh Pugh wrote a piece which talked about a questionable political ad aimed at Democratic Senate hopeful Gary Peters. Josh believes that Gary Peters' opponent Terri Lynn Land should denounce the ad, given that it included an attack on Peters' daughters. Anytime the media is going to give a politician  http://ow.ly/2FLG63
New Post: Abortion: Murder, or Medical Procedure? - Even among those who are not political junkies, discussing a woman's right to have an abortion elicits a strong response. I recently penned an article discussing the Republican hypocrisy regarding keeping government out of people's private lives. In the article I talked about the threats from the Tennessee's Republican-led legislature toward Volkswagen employees considering unionizing,  http://ow.ly/2EOTX4
New Post: Republicans are thugs - For decades, one of the core principles of the Republican Party was that the government should be less involved in making decisions for the populace. Unfortunately, the actions of Republican legislators suggest that this principle only applies when Democrats are the ones making the rules. If you are a woman and you would like to  http://ow.ly/2EBVNg