- Managing PartnerJune 2010 to present Palo Alto, CaliforniaAssists with all business development, strategy, operations and internal infrastructure activities for this high-end, stylized and professional event management and planning business. Major responsibility for financials, project management, vendor relationships, staffing and event delivery.
- Chairman, Board of Directors2005 to present Santa Clara, CaliforniaTop non-profit individual/family services substance abuse recovery agency in Santa Clara County.
- Assist in sustaining financial and budget stability and health, while other agencies lost funding.
- Executive leadership consultation for strategic/tactical challenges and issues.
- Signatory for operational expenses and various board related activities; fiduciary leadership for financial programs (e.g. 401K retirement, lines-of-credit, etc.).
Elected BOD Secretary/Treasurer 2009-2014, Elected President of BOD second quarter 2014.
- Class of 1967Fairfield, OhioBarely made it our of school - way too much partying going on then: Trips to Miami University to party with my brother and his friends. These were not high accomplishment years. I was told high IQ with great potential but under-realized then!!! Some us start slowly - then gain speed through life.
|No Pages to show.|