- ChatMar 2010 to present
- Boot CampAug 2008 to Aug 2010
- News FeedJan 2006 to Dec 2007
- Docs.com + Groups
- Comment Editing
- Real Time Infrastructure & Chat
- Show all (9)
- VisioJul 2004 to Dec 2005
- I'm Boz. I grew up on a horse ranch and vineyard in Northern California. I won a national collegiate championship in taekwondo sparring. I went to 14 proms which may be a record. I built News Feed. I once shared the stage with David Copperfield. I lined up across from Jared Allen on the football field and didn't get beat. I've been VIP at the Playboy Mansion. MC Hammer once told me my outfit was stylish. Dave Chappelle asked me for my business card and kept it. Andy Samberg asked Mark Zuckerberg if I was a T-Ball coach based on my color coordinated outfit. President George W Bush complimented my shoes and the shine of my head. Oprah told me, personally, to "always stand up straight, never bend down for anybody." I once caught a nine foot shark while on vacation. Seriously.
- "I have come to the frightening conclusion that I am the decisive element. It is my personal approach that creates the climate. It is my daily mood that makes the weather. I possess tremendous power to make life miserable or joyous. I can be a tool of torture or an instrument of inspiration, I can humiliate or humor, hurt or heal. In all situations, it is my response that decides whether a crisis is escalated or de-escalated, and a person is humanized or de-humanized. If we treat people as they are, we make them worse. If we treat people as they ought to be, we help them become what they are capable of becoming." - Goethe
"Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. That’s why people are so cynical about it. Living with someone you really share things with is not only wonderful, it’s actually better than all the love songs, all the silly movies say it is. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don’t risk everything, you risk even more." - Erica Jong
"The programmer, like the poet, works only slightly removed from pure thought-stuff. He builds his castles in the air, from air, creating by exertion of the imagination" - Brooks, The Mythical Man-Month
"So shall we come to look at the world with new eyes. It shall answer the endless inquiry of the intellect, — What is truth? and of the affections, — What is good? by yielding itself passive to the educated Will. ... Build, therefore, your own world. As fast as you conform your life to the pure idea in your mind, that will unfold its great proportions. A correspondent revolution in things will attend the influx of the spirit." Emerson
"Mon enfant! I give you my hand!
I give you my love, more precious than money,
I give you myself, before preaching or law;
Will you give me yourself? will you come travel with me?
Shall we stick by each other as long as we live?" Whitman
"You can recognize a small truth because its opposite is a falsehood. The opposite of a great truth is another truth." Niels Bohr