- The Pregnant Pause fo Grief, the first trimester, now for sale2016 to present
- The Food Lover's Devotional
- The Big Red Chaira book for grieving children
- Meeting Myself, Snippets from a binging and bulging Mind
- Show all (4)
- Latest book out now--The Pregnant Pause of Grief- the first trimester..
Meeting Myself-2011 Word Alive Press non-fiction finalist! Due out in January 2012.
NOW HERE and for sale...The Big Red Chair...a book for grieving children...
Heartfelt, 366 devotions for common sense living..
now out in paperback
I enjoy speaking, especially for church functions, ladies' retreats and ministries like Stonecroft, Mops and more.
I am a recovered bulimic with a sense of humour.
My latest book is The Pregnant Pause of Grief. Also authored Meeting Myself, Snippets from a Fractured Mind. Also author of Heartfelt, 366 Devotions for Common Sense Living, God, Gluttony & You The Liberated Dieter and several other cookbooks.
I am also a contributor to Grandmothers' Necklace (African Aids fund raiser), Love is a Flame and several others.
- Be all you can be.
Jesus is the answer to every question.
Don't say it unless you want to live it.