Ads may not contain content that is illegal or otherwise prohibited per Facebook's Advertising Policies. Prohibited content includes but is not limited to the examples listed below:Tobacco Products:
- Ads may not promote tobacco or tobacco-related products, including cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, tobacco pipes, hookahs, hookah lounges, rolling papers, vaporized tobacco delivery devices and electronic cigarettes.
- Ads promoting blogs or groups that exist to help connect people whose interests are related to these products are allowed as long as the service does not lead to the sale of any tobacco or tobacco-related products. Ads for anti-smoking campaigns, e-books, counseling services for smoking addiction and rehabilitation programs or facilities for smokers are allowed.
- Acceptable: "Meet with people around the world who have a taste for cigars"
- Unacceptable: "Buy cigarettes and e-cigarettes here today!"
- Ads may not promote firearms, ammunition, paintball guns, bb guns, fireworks, explosives, pepper spray, knives, tasers, or weapons of any kind, including those used for self-defense. Ads may not directly or indirectly link to landing pages where people can purchase any of these products.
- Images of weapons are generally acceptable, as long as the weapon is not pointed directly at the person seeing it.
- Ads promoting blogs or groups that exist to help connect people whose interests are related to these products are allowed as long as the service does not lead to the sale of any weapons or explosives.
- Acceptable: "Gun Exposition Today"
- Unacceptable: "Get your ammo here"
- Ad content may not express hatred or intent of violence against any individual or group, particularly surrounding the race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or language of that individual or group. We advocate freedom of political speech, however we do not tolerate the use of derogatory language for political purposes, as this leads to high negative feedback from people.
- Ads may not promote the sale of spy cams, mobile phone trackers or other surveillance equipment hidden in products such as pens, keys, etc.
- The promotion of private detective services may be allowed.
- Ads may not promote or facilitate the sale of counterfeit goods.
- Ads may not promote fake documents such as degrees, passports, immigration papers, etc.
- Ads may not contain nudity or pornographic material of any kind.
- Ads may not promote penny auctions, bidding fee auctions, and other similar business models.
If you have any questions about this policy or feel that your ad is compliant and was wrongly not approved, please contact us.