Having a ruff day? Don't be meloncollie, get back pup on your feet by entering our PAWSOME giveaway in collaboration with @BorrowMyDoggy in honour of National Pet Month! You could win a National Park Stay Smartbox, a Borrower Membership and an Owner Membership. Furrific! http://bit.ly/2Hg9odk
Warning! Do not use!
Do not use Buyagift they are an absolute joke.
1) they changed the voucher I was given.... I was bought a spa day for 2 people but when I came to use it they only had days for 1 person even though it clearly says 2 on the voucher. They said the voucher has now changes.
2) they added some money to my voucher as an apology but not enough to do much with.
3) I added my own money (£54) to the voucher and changed to for a night away
4) when looking into the places none of them cost as much as my voucher was worth if buying it directly through the hotel.
5) paid £5 to upgrade my voucher to a trip up the London eye and afternoon tea. It was advertised
6) looked on the website but as a visitor not through my voucher and it shows the package as £89 but I have now paid £104 (having been made to pay an additional
7) after complainin
Will now have to inform my Aunt that her kind Xmas gift and hard earned cash has been totally wasted due to no informatio
Never buy one of these vouchers.
Thought I'd do a quick check via other websites to see if the hotels are actually fully booked from now until October and if I book online then I can have virtually any weekend I want as they all have availabili
Contacted BuyaGift to see why hotels are full when I want to use their voucher as I can't find any small print that states I can only use it when the hotels are quiet and awaiting a reply .... will update based on their response