- Ann Arbor Real Estate AssociatesJune 1987 to present Ann Arbor, MichiganI love the interesting things I come across everyday while selling Ann Arbor area real estate. I am glad to meet you here on Facebook, and when you need to contact our team, visit us at www.AnnArbor-RealEstate.co
- Ready2Market2013 to presentProgram that determines the best buyer, time frame, pricing strategy and market ready plan that is tailor made to your Ann Arbor area home.
- Ann Arbor Relocation GuideAug 2009 to presentAnn Arbor Relocation Guide is full service tool for residents moving into and out of Ann Arbor and Washtenaw County. I am happy to provide you with a complimentary Relocation Guide upon request! Whether you are purchasing your first home or marketing your tenth, I am here to consult with you anytime.
- Take One Washtenaw2009 to presentWelcome to TAKE ONE Washtenaw. We are a web based video television series designed to bring you news from the Ann Arbor Real Estate Field.
- Med. Prof. Relo CenterMar 2002 to presentThe Medical Professional Relocation Center operates to assist the Southeastern, MI medical community with In Bound and Out Bound Relocation services. Purchase, Rental, Referral.
- Show all (4)
- Master of Hospitality in BusinessReal Estate & Property Development BSc in Hospitality and Tourism Management Historic Preservation/Architecture East Lansing, MichiganHospitality, Adaptive Re-Use Preservation, Hospitality Leadership
- Greetings fellow FACEBOOK friends and family. I am Caitlin Phillips Ann Arbor Real Estate Lady, townie, neighbor and friend. I am from Ann Arbor and have the privilege of raising my family here as well. Growing up in Ann Arbor is a bit like growing up in Pleasant Ville. I am enjoying a small but very valuable Residential Real Estate business, and love being a mother to my 15 year old daughter. We are very active in our community, and glad to be here, we spend as much time as possible at our family farm in Western New York, as well as we love camping at Sleeping Bear Dunes, taking care of our Ann Arbor cottage, and spending time working hard and playing hard. We very much welcome you to my Facebook page, and we would be most appreciative if you keep your content kid friendly! Thanks and Welcome! Caitlin & Lily Phillips of Tree Town!
Concerning the new Facebook policies/guidelines.....
Today, November 26, 2014, in response to the Facebook guidelines and under articles L.111, 112 and 113 of the code of intellectual property, I declare that my rights are attached to all my personal data, drawings, paintings, photos, texts etc... published on my profile. For commercial use of the foregoing my written consent is required at all times.
- Do the hardest thing you can do for you, act for yourself and face the truth.