- Vice President of Audience DevelopmentSeptember 3, 2013 to March 23, 2018 Toronto, OntarioAs Vice President of Audience Development I work in tandem the VP of Boat Rocker Digital and the Digital Content team to develop audience engagement and growth strategies for Boat Rocker Media's many properties and Divisions.
Using growth marketing tactics including search engine optimization, talent identification, social media, and mobile strategies to market, monetize, and ultimately grow audience and engagement across Boat Rocker's many entertainment properties.
- Director, Strategic PartnershipsSeptember 3, 2013 to March 24, 2018 Toronto, OntarioCreating the company's strategy and setting its critical path. Overseeing the creation of the BRS physical space.
- Digital DirectorFebruary 2012 to August 2013 Montreal, QuebecLeading the online media communications, VOD distribution and social media at the Just For Laughs Gags studio.
- Digital Media PlannerJuly 2000 to October 2009 Montreal, QuebecIn 2000 I started at Cossette as an assistant media planner & then a media planner. In 2006 I switched from traditional media into digital media until we parted ways in 2009 after almost 10 years.
- "The things you own end up owning you"
"You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world." (Tyler Durden)
"You live and learn. At any rate, you live." (Douglas Adams)
"To resist is to piss in the wind. Anyone who does will end up smelling." (Incubus)