Cass Business School AlumniEducation
Photographs from our MENA Alumni Chapter Launch are now available.
You can also download a high-resolution version from our Flickr: bit.ly/2u8RiI8
Join alumnus Christian Klotz (Management, 2016) at charity EMPOWER event, in collaboration with the Micro-Tyco Challenge, with proceeds going to the WildHearts Foundation.
With a host of cross-industry speakers, find out why diversity and entrepreneurship come hand in hand and let's open up the dialogue on how we can start tackling diversity debt....
The evening shall conclude with the opportunity to network, as well as a charity raffle with some exciting prizes to be won, including:
- A VIP tour of Sipsmith’s London Gin Distillery
- Five classes of ‘hot yoga’ at Hotpod Yoga in any of their London studios
- An exclusive gift set from London Grace
- Aspinal of London leather passport cover worth £55
Tickets range from £5-£20, plus booking fee.
More info and book: bit.ly/2ucCIiU
Anthony Noun (Executive MBA, 2017) came to Cass to rubber-stamp his private sector nous. Along with his business partner he is now disrupting the PR industry with Brægen, a different way for brands to engage in two-way dialogue with their target audiences. We met up in the Launch Lab for a chat.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2IwvQjq
Could you offer a City Student a Micro-Placement?
What does this scheme offer you?
- Enables you to recruit a student for a short-term summer based project that... your team might need support with for 2 – 5 weeks
- Flexible staff resourcing for a summer based project
- Engage fresh ideas and insights that only a student might be able to bring to the table
- Get recruitment support from City’s Careers team to identify the most ideal candidates
- Offers a platform for you to get some exposure to your company brand and services that might appeal to the typical university age group
- If your organisation has a corporate social responsibility agenda, it’s a great way to tap into our diverse community of students
- Develop a direct link with City, University of London academics and professional services staff to explore other ways in which to engage your organisation and your varying needs.
How to participate?
You can complete a Project Proposal form: https://careershub.city.ac.uk/Form.aspx?id=683522
Please submit your proposal before Friday 23rd March.
Please help current student Dan out with this quick survey!
Thanks to the City MENA Entrepreneurs Club for sending us this pic of your first meeting 📸
Next meeting is 7th March 08:00, email Khaled Boudemagh email@example.com to join in!
Help current student Wendi out by filling out her short survey about umbrellas ☂️
Hi everyone, happy Friday I'm Wendi, a MSc in Entrepreneurship student. My team is working currently working on a small business venture called Lonbrella, Lo...ndon's first umbrella rental service and we really need your help to participate in this 1 minute survey.
We greatly appreciate your help - thank you so much!