Are you ready for Our youth conference? Will be on **MARCH 9th and 10th** .. There will be amazing guest speakers and The Presence of God so strong !... save the dates and sign up today!
To buy your ticket use this link: mcisandiego.com/conference or look for the registration table during our services!
Day 21 of the New Year Fast! Today is the last day, so let’s end with a bang!
Daily Word: Revival!
“Won’t you revive us again, so your people can rejoice in you? Show us your unfailing love, O Lord, and grant us your salvation.”...
“On the day of Pentecost all the believers were meeting together in one place. Suddenly, there was a sound from heaven like the roaring of a mighty windstorm, and it filled the house where they were sitting. Then, what looked like flames or tongues of fire appeared and settled on each of them. And everyone present was filled with the Holy Spirit and began speaking in other languages, as the Holy Spirit gave them this ability.”
“He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.”
“We know that God, who raised the Lord Jesus, will also raise us with Jesus and present us to himself together with you. All of this is for your benefit. And as God’s grace reaches more and more people, there will be great thanksgiving, and God will receive more and more glory.”
2 Corinthians 4:14-15
• Calling: enter into a time of Revival! The Spirit is pouring down of His Presence in a mighty wave, with fire and love in each and every heart. It’s time to reach our generation for Christ. Commit your life to living for God alone with the fire of his Spirit in your life!
• Declaration: I have the fire of God in my life and will reach my generation!
Day 20 of the New Year Fast! This is our last week!
Daily Word: Evangelism & Compassion!
“Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”...
Matthew 28: 18-20
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.”
“Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.”
• Calling: We are called to not stay silent but share the love of Christ with others. We have the solution and answer to the needs of people. Decide to ask God to use you and open your mouth. Ask him to remove all fear and ask Him to make you bold to speak about Him, to give you his grace and favor to speak about his to everyone you encounter. Ask God that his Words would be in your mouth. Ask God to put a deep compassion for those that don’t know Him and to make you uncomfortable until you share with them about Christ.
• Declaration: I declare that I will open my mouth to share the love of Christ with others. By the power of Christ in me, I become the best Evangelist!
Day 19 of the New Year Fast! This is our last week!
Daily Word: Vision!
“Then, after doing all those things, I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your old men will dream dreams, and your young men will see visions. In those days I will pour out my Spirit even on servants—men and women alike.” ...
“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.”
“He was the one who prayed to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and expand my territory! Please be with me in all that I do, and keep me from all trouble and pain!” And God granted him his request.
1 Chronicles 4:10
“One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God. When morning came, he called his disciples to him and chose twelve of them, whom he also designated apostles:”
• Calling: God wants us to understand that He has a clear plan for each one of us. Decide to open your heart, eyes and ear to receive the vision that God has for your life, have faith and dare to see what God has for you. Pray that you desire to have vision and that you can see the vision that God has for your life. Because vision of God is so much greater that what we can see, ask God to show you His vision for your life.
• Declaration: I have vision for every area of my life!
Day 18 of the New Year Fast! This our last week!
Daily Word: Church Unity!
“I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.”...
1 Corinthians 1:10 NIV
“All the believers were one in heart and mind.”
Acts 4:32 NIV
“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”
Matthew 18:19-20 NIV
• Calling: God has called us to be one church! God desires that we can be in one spirit so we can grow his kingdom. Decide to be part of what the Spirit is doing at New Generation. Pray that God can give you a true love for the God-given family that he has made you part of. As we come together, we will glorify and shine the light of God to the world.
• Declaration: I am part of God’s family!
Día 17 del Ayuno. ¡Esta es la última semana!
Palabra diaria: ¡Humíllate!
“Así que humíllense ante el gran poder de Dios y, a su debido tiempo, él los levantará con honor. 7 Pongan todas sus preocupaciones y ansiedades en las manos de Dios, porque él cuida de ustedes.”...
1 Pedro 5:6-7
“Pero si mi pueblo, que lleva mi nombre, se humilla y ora, busca mi rostro y se aparta de su conducta perversa, yo oiré desde el cielo, perdonaré sus pecados y restauraré su tierra.”
2 Crónicas 7:14
“Basado en el privilegio y la autoridad que Dios me ha dado, le advierto a cada uno de ustedes lo siguiente: ninguno se crea mejor de lo que realmente es. Sean realistas al evaluarse a ustedes mismos, háganlo según la medida de fe que Dios les haya dado.”
“El orgullo lleva a la deshonra, pero con la humildad viene la sabiduría.”
• Llamado: Humíllate. Mira la condición de tu corazón, de tu mente, de tu alma y remueve todo orgullo, auto-suficiencia, atención, desobediencia y terquedad. Desea buscar y agradar a Dios y solamente Dios. Honra a Dios al confiarle tu vida y futuro a su servicio por una razón simple: tu amor por Él. No se trata de ti; solamente se trata de Dios.
• Declaración: ¡Yo vivo para Dios y solamente Dios!
Day 17 of the New Year Fast! This our last week!
Daily Word: Humble Yourself!
“So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor. Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.”...
1 Peter 5:6-7
“Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.”
2 Chronicles 7:14
“Because of the privilege and authority God has given me, I give each of you this warning: Don’t think you are better than you really are. Be honest in your evaluation of yourselves, measuring yourselves by the faith God has given us.”
“Pride leads to disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.”
• Calling: Humble yourself. Look at the condition of your heart, your mind, your soul and remove all pride, self-sufficiency, attention seeking, disobedience and stubbornness. Desire to seek and please God and God alone. Honor God by entrusting your life and future to His service for a simple reason: your love for Him. It's not about you; it's only about God.
• Declaration: I live for God and God alone!
Day 16 of the New Year Fast! This our last week!
Daily Word: Loving our Church Family!
“So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.”...
“Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone—especially to those in the family of faith.”
“Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. 25 And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.”
• Calling: Jesus calls us to love each other as He has loved us. Ask God today to give you a supernatural love for your church, for your pastor, for your cell group, for your leader, your team mates, and even for those who you don’t really get along with. Today you need to remove any arguments and unforgiveness you have against anybody at church. God has called us to be one body and a loving community, proving that we are indeed His disciples.
• Declaration: I love my church and my brothers/sisters in Christ with all my heart!
¡Día 15 del Ayuno y entramos a la última semana!
Palabra diaria: Viviendo Conforme al Propósito de Dios
“Sin embargo, te he perdonado la vida con un propósito: mostrarte mi poder y dar a conocer mi fama por toda la tierra.”...
“Puedes hacer todos los planes que quieras, pero el propósito del Señor prevalecerá.”
“Él nos ha salvado y nos ha llamado con un llamamiento santo, no según nuestras obras, sino según Su propósito y según la gracia que nos fue dada en Cristo Jesús desde la eternidad.”
1 Timoteo 1:9
• Llamado: ¿Estas viviendo sin propósito y sin sentido? ¿Luchas con encontrar tu verdadero norte? Reconoce que tú has sido creado y diseñado para un propósito mayor: ¡mostrar el poder de Dios y proclamar su Palabra! Siempre y cuando tú persigas tus propios sueños y deseos, eludirás el propósito de Dios. Pero en cuanto pongas tus ojos en Dios y te rindas ante su gloria, todo caerá en su lugar. ¡Tú eres posesión de Dios creado para proclamar sus bendiciones!
• Declaración: ¡Yo vivo de acuerdo al propósito de Dios!
Day 15 of the New Year Fast! This our last week!
Daily Word: Living According to God’s Purpose!
“But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”...
“Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.”
“He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace”
2 Timothy 1:9
• Calling: Is your life without purpose and meaning? Do you struggle to find your true north? Recognize that you were created and designed for a greater purpose: to show God’s power and proclaim His Word! As long as you pursue your own dreams and desires, God’s purpose will be elusive. But as soon as you place your eyes in God and surrender before His glory, everything will fall into place. You are God’s possession created to proclaim His blessings!
• Declaration: I live according to God’s purpose!