Are you as excited as we are?
Just two days to go until the Clarens Craft Beer Festival in Clarens! 🍺
Here's one of the two competitions we will be running at the Festival to reward our loyal AND new supporters....
How does it work?
- Buy two or more craft beers at a time to qualify for one entry form
- Rate the craft beers purchased on Social Media
- Take a selfie with one or more of the #BrewCrew at our #Cockpit Van
- Post your selfie, tag us & use the hashtags on the poster!
We will draw two winners daily (23 & 24 February 2018).
*T's & C's apply
Good morning Cockpit Friends,
You may have noticed over the past few months that our beloved restaurant have gone through changes which were not positive.
We are excited to announce two changes this morning!...
1. We are in the process of restoring The Cockpit Brewhouse to its former glory! In order to do much needed work in record time, we will be closed for renovations & training during rest of February. We sincerely apologize for any cancellation or inconvenience and hope that you will appreciate the reasons why.
2. Old friends of The Cockpit Brewhouse, Henry & Linda, are the new owners! They love The Cockpit Brewhouse as much as those who helped build it, and want to see the Cockpit Brewhouse soar again. They look forward to welcoming you back soon!
In the meantime, come and say hello to us at The Clarens Craft Beer Festival. We look forward to welcoming you back March 2018!
You heard them! Come have a Tigermoth Belgian Dubbel and a cheese platter, and watch the kilo's dissappear!
The Cockpit Brewhouse will be represented again this year with a selection of our finest & most popular beers on tap!
Keep an eye on our page during the next 30 days for competition details & give aways.
Don't miss out! Book today....
*Limited tickets and day passes available.