See more of CO Home Safety by logging into Facebook
Message this Page, learn about upcoming events and more.
See more of CO Home Safety by logging into Facebook
Message this Page, learn about upcoming events and more.
Not Now
People
13 likes
6 visits
Visitor Posts
PlacesAccringtonCO Home Safety
Photos
Reviews
CO Home Safety has no reviews yet
Tell people what you think
Posts

Carbon Monoxide poisoning is a REAL danger all around the world.. Get an alarm to make the silent killer loud! #COKills #COSafety
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/…/Family-four-killed-carbon-mono…

Police in British Columbia, Canada, discovered the bodies of Harvey Volaine, 60, his partner Melissa Penner and their two sons, Kaylex, 10, and Ay, 7, while performing a welfare check last Friday.
www.dailymail.co.uk
EVERY day four people have to attend A&E departments across the UK with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning, with a huge 87 per cent of these requiring treatment.
www.express.co.uk
Posts

Are YOU aware of the Carbon Monoxide Alarm Regulations?! -
https://www.gov.uk/…/the-smoke-and-carbon-monoxide-alarm-en…

This publication is licensed under the terms of the Open Government Licence v3.0 except where otherwise stated. To view this licence, visit
www.gov.uk
Don't become a statistic: protect yourself and your family from CO
cohomesafety.com
Five children and their parents from Fossway were rushed to hospital on Sunday with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning after a BBQ
www.chroniclelive.co.uk|By Craig Johns - Chronicle sports writer
A 13-year-old boy died and at least six other children were rushed to hospital unconscious after a carbon monoxide leak at a hotel pool. Bryan Douglas Watts, 13, was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital after the incident at the Quality Inn & Suites in Niles, southwestern Michigan.
www.independent.co.uk
CO Home Safety updated their cover photo.
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, cat, fire and indoor
Police in Bavaria rule out foul play in the tragedy which cost six lives in a garden hut.
www.bbc.co.uk|By BBC News
Millions of UK homes are now at risk as one in five people, 19 per cent, who employed a gas appliance tradesman did not check their ID card or qualifications, the poll for Gas Safe Register found.
cohomesafety.com

Are YOU aware of the governments measures for smoke and carbon monoxide alarms?
https://www.gov.uk/…/tenants-safer-under-new-government-mea…

Landlords will be required by law to install working smoke and carbon monoxide alarms in their properties.
www.gov.uk
CO Home Safety shared a link.
March 27
A woman had to be treated with oxygen and taken to hospital today after an underground fire sparked a carbon monoxide alert.
cohomesafety.com
CO Home Safety shared a link.
March 27
A Family gassed by deadly fumes said they might have died without their carbon monoxide alarms.They said smoke and gas from a coal-fired kitchen range had seeped unto their 6-year-old daughter's bedroom and was filling the house.Her dad Gavin Potter said: "We would all be dead in the morning if it…
cohomesafety.com
CO Home Safety shared a link.
March 27
A FAMILY gassed last night by deadly fumes said they might have died without their carbon monoxide alarms.They said smoke and gas from a coal-fired kitchen range had seeped unto their 6-year-old daughter's bedroom and was filling the house.Her dad Gavin Potter said: "We would all be dead in the…
cohomesafety.com
CO Home Safety shared a link.
March 27
Landlords will be required by law to install working smoke and carbon monoxide alarms in their properties.
cohomesafety.com