Our recruiting team had a wonderful time at the SNHU Careers in Psychology fair. It was great to meet the students, help them build resumes, and learn more about their career goals. Thank you SNHU career team for taking the time to organize and put on such a great event to connect students and NH agencies.
Come join us to play or just cheer!
The A-May-Zing Arts Festival, Thursday, May 25, 2017, was a huge success! Many thanks to the Day Program Coordinators for putting this event together:
• Nancy and Taintor for securing the Garrison Playhouse and manning the creative arts tables
• Erin and Danna for facilitating the fun and informative Fit Squad portion of the festival
• Ana for taking care of the healthy snacks
• Anthony for his photography skills...
• All the staff that brought people and as a team, provided supervision to the dozens of participants so that everyone has a productive stress-free day
• Dawn from Dance, Music and Fun in Peabody Ma who provided, oh wait for it, Dance, Music and Fun! LOL
Your hard work, endless hours and enthusiasm do not go unnoticed!
Are you looking for an Adult Psychiatrist position and to work for an amazing company? Look no further than the Community Partner's Career page at:http://www.communitypartnersnh.org/…
An important safety training.
Are you looking to build your skills in behavioral health services and be a part of a supportive team environment? Community Partners is seeking positive and reliable employees to work as Community Support Counselors (CSCs) and provide Strafford County office-based interventions and supports to clients with symptoms and behaviors related to a mental health diagnosis. Jobs include: delivering therapeutic behavioral services, family support, crisis intervention, and medication support employing evidence-based approaches. Check out our Careers page for more information!