- Co-FounderJanuary 2016 to present Portland, OregonAn independent games studio creating interactive experiences, branded content, and special events. Founded by Will Lewis and Corey Warning in 2015, the studio has produced a game jam for Cartoon Network, helped launch Headmaster for PlayStation VR, and activated the local development community by collaborating with the Portland Indie Game Squad.
- Operations Officer2015 to present Portland, OregonI assist with general outreach, social media, and event planning to create more resources for developers in Portland and further connect PIGSquad leadership to its community.
- Don't Eat People2014 to presentIt's feeding time in the village! That means yummy sacrificial animals just for your big monster mouth. But be careful not to eat any people...or else!
- Hot Shot Santa2013 to presentIn this fast-paced, gift-tossing game, it's up to you to help Santa get all the presents delivered to the nice children, while avoiding the homes on the naughty list.
- Grilly The Cheese2013 to presentAdventure as a jolly grilled cheese sandwich through an endless obstacle filled world and collect delicious fortunes.
- Triforce TributeSoundtrack for art show in Portland, OR
- Show all (4)
- From the Ground Up - DVDfinal release from the band The Graduate. Includes a live performance of the final show, music videos, tour podcasts and more.