- The mission for the First Year Experience (FYE) Program is to facilitate the successful transition of undergraduate students to the university through the provision of programs and services designed to familiarize students with the expectation and policies of the university as well as to introduce students to the resources available to them.
The First Year Experience's 5 major goals are to:
- Assist in the orientation and transition of all new students
- Provide opportunities and resources to help all new students connect to CSULB
- Provide a supportive environment for students to succeed and thrive
- Foster academic success through academic advising and support service
- Encourage students to actively engage in their first year experience
- No favorite quotes to show