- Owner2016 to present Dallas, Georgia3T delivers interactive, easy, fun and productive training and coaching programs thru the Reliance Network Platform. The company newly formed in 2016 provides knowledge that delivers 20 years of online experience and success thru its owner and founder David Teefy. “Teefy” as he is referred to was co-founder and co-creator of Comstock Net Services Inc. in 1994. The first online marketing/website systems for the real estate industry. In 2002 Teefy joined Reliance Network as product developer and trainer. Providing a unique and fresh perspective to increase their clients recruiting, retention, franchise sales and agent revenue streams using the product and tools. That experience combined with the real estate industry knowledge of 20 years has developed into a highly sought after training program specific to the Reliance Network client base.
For more information contact David Teefy at email@example.com or call directly 404.313.0487
- Director of Ecommerce and IT2002 to 2005 Atlanta, GeorgiaManage and maintain Corporate, Offices and agent websites (1,300 associates)• Develop and track new internet products to generate new revenue streams for corporation and associates
Manage IT staff
Responsible for corporate networking and communications
Provide training and marketing programs for internet needs to Education and recruiting department• Increase lead management programs for company• Report to Executive level team
Incredible Team and wonderful work place
- Business Development Manager2001 to 2003 Seattle, Washingtonwww.reliancenetwork.com Developed new marketing avenues for company
Developed/Directed the first “LeadStreet” program in Nation thru RE/MAX New Jersey and RE/MAX Northern Illinois (LeadStreet is a trademark for RE/MAX technology)
Manage client projects.
Developed and implement new business strategies
Developed new products via client interaction.
Maintain Client marketing and relationship building, Client orientation and Technical support service
Customer focused, innovative and experienced Team.
- New product development1994 to 2001 Marietta, GeorgiaCo-Founder/Owner
Co-Founder of the company. Help bring company out of basement in a two year period. At year two, company was profitable with sales exceeding $4 million annually.
Responsible for Marketing, Corporate communications, Branding strategy, email marketing, Client relations, Training, Sales and marketing materials development and prepare for Tradeshows
Developed and managed the Client Care/Call center and account care
Performed tracking of Internet E-Commerce trends as well as competitors.
Created the "Grand Tour" product (an industry first LEAD/PROSPECT generator). It is the bench mark for online lead generation which is the cornerstone today for the company.
Monitored, evaluated, and assessed the needs of business relative to the industry’s future utilization of the Internet. Performed analysis and implemented client-base website promotions utilizing portals and marketing tools. Search Engine Expert and promotions for clients
Conducted market research for and analysis of the firm’s business plan which resulted in the decision to launch marketing efforts of professional websites to brokers.
Designed and created visual sales presentations and participated in strategic planning sessions with the other three founders of the startup firm.
Created and conducted software training to new staff members.
Was instrumental in the creation and implementation of Comstock’s successful marketing plan achieving a clientele base of over 500 individual broker websites which served over 21,000 real estate sales professionals in North America
- I live outside Atlanta Georgia in a community named Dallas. My life has had it's ups and downs but I'd do it again and again. I enjoy all of my current friends dearly and look forward to meeting new friends. My best times are riding on my motorcycle.
To all my friends, I love you dearly.
To all who see me as your enemie I wish you nothing but love and happiness throughout your life.
I am adjusting myself for the second part of my life.
This second half should be an exciting ride cause non of us are getting out of this alive...so live and STOP complaining! You have an eternety to do that.
- If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.