***Resident Referral Program***
Hey Delwood Residents!
Want some extra money off your rent? Refer a friend to live at Delwood, and get $200 off a month's rent! Have them contact the office for details!!!
Welcome to the Texas heat! Here's some tips on how to stay cool during the triple digits!
We had our annual resident get together by our pool. The turn out was great and again I want to thank our residents for being so wonderful. Also wanted to take the time to thank Ben Balmer and Aaron Parks for giving us great live music, all the residents love the them. The food was from Tacodeli was great and the bartender we had name Karin from Austin Personal Bartenders was awesome. Thanks to everyone for make this a great party.
Just wanted to share this information to you all and if you have friends that need a place that has no breed restrictions please refer them.
The pool currently being filled with water; it will not be ready for use until March 15th, 2013. This is to give the plaster time to settle on the bottom of the pool. With that said, it is very important that you do not use the pool area until this process is finished. We do not want to have to go through this process again. Also have installed two entrances that will lead you to the pool area and the codes for both entrances are 2 & 4 together and 3 alone. Finally, we w...anted to take the time to remind you of the community rules while you’re in the pool area.
1. No life guard will be on duty. Dial 911 for EMS or Police.
2. People using pool facilities do so at their own risk. We assume no responsibility for accidents or injuries.
3. Pool gates may not be propped open or otherwise rendered inoperable, even temporarily.
4. No children under the age of 14 will be allowed in the pool area at any time unless accompanied by a parent, guardian, or person over the age of 21 who has responsibility for the child.
5. No more than two guests per apartment will be allowed at one time (children or adults). Guest must be accompanied by residents at all times.
6. No glass containers are allowed in the pool area.
7. No running, horseplay, fighting, dangerous conduct or noise which disturbs the other residents is allowed in the pool area.
8. Safety equipment if for emergencies only.
9. No animals are allowed in the pool area.
10. Only regulation swim wear is allowed in the pool. Cut-Offs and jeans are prohibited.
Thank you for your cooperation and we hope you understand that the above rules are necessary for your enjoyment and the safety of all residents. The above rules are a part of your lease agreement. Failure to adhere to them will subject you to the penalties specified therein.
Again we would like to take this time to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate everyone’s cooperation during this time…we are almost finished!
Here are pictures of the new charcoal grills that were installed in the pool area. We started resurfacing and plastering the pool yesterday and it will ready for use soon. I will post an official “open date” for the pool by the end of the week. We want to take a moment to thank all our residents for their understanding and patience while the pool has been out of commission.