We've just released a bugfix update 2.4.2 for Disassembly 3D! Get it now from your favourite app store. Changelog:
- Fixed Hellfire not able to be completed
- Added colliders to wires so they don’t fall through the floor anymore
- Added screw rotations to all levels...
- Fix screw achievement
- Improved sounds for all levels
- Improved direct vehicle steering control to respond immediately
- Fixed nested colliders not waking up and getting stuck
- Fixed complex shattered parts falling through the floor
- Fixed toilet cistern falling through the floor
- Fixed not getting level completed achievement if you crash a vehicle
- Stop capturing camera 10 secs after vehicle crashed
- Fixed the magically disappearing TV
- Added direct controls to Helicopter and Submarine
- Fixed black parts on Sidetable in low quality mode
- Fix Water Heater hose disappearing
- Added animated F1 starting lights to FIA standard
- Fix slow motion staying on when reloading a level
- Increased size of some rooms
- Improved bicycle model, fixed rear wheel rotation and added front wheel steering
- Many other minor fixes
Featured by jacksepticeye!
We are now on Steam! Also on the Windows and Mac App Stores.
Check out the new features coming soon in the next update!
- New car enhancements, with engine start sounds, brake lights and engine fires!
- Airplane and helicopter engines now catch fire when crashed!
- New part selection outline highlight for better visibility...
- Tank and Helicopter levels now have targets for you to shoot at!
- Helicopter cyclic controls now move in both axes
- Hoverboard now catches fire like the real thing!
Check out some of our new videos!
We made a little game on the side, try it out for free! Available for iOS, Android and Amazon. Also, the fidget spinner will be part of Item Pack 15 currently in the works....
Happy Independence Day! 🇺🇸 Building Pack 7 features the White House, both the East and West Wings including the Oval Office! Now available on all platforms!
All levels are now FREE to preview and walk around!
Download it now from the App Store, Google Play, Amazon, Windows Store, and Mac App Store!