- Clerk IINashville, TennesseeDispatcher & Customer Service Representative / Meter Repair Shop / Customer Service Division / Main Water & Sewerage Treatment Plant / Customer Service Building
- Class of 1986Diploma of Dental Technology Nashville, TennesseeCourse consisted of basics for making of caps, crowns, bridgework, dentures (full or partial), and other dental lab skills.
- 1980 to 1983Religious studies Nashville, TennesseeBasically I flunked out! I really didn't believe that Southern Baptists allowed college professors to teach biblical doctrine according to themselves and not the truth in the
- I am a fun loving guy and I like to be around people. I like to help people with their problems if they will talk to me. I do not tell others what they discuss with me for that is a private matter between I and the one that discusses with me what's bothering them! I am a Christian and I am also a Pentecostal tongue talking Holy Roller believer in the liberating power of Jesus name! I love to sing gospel music and other kinds of music like folk and bluegrass music for I as you can see are a native Nashvillian and those people that are from Nashville or called Nashville Cats just like our hockey team the Predators.The reason why we're known as the Cats (actually Kats) is because one of the first skyscrapers they put up in Nashville when they dug the foundation they found a saber tooth tiger skull and it was placed in the museum in Nashville on display for all to see. I suffer from having bipolar disorder, attention span deficit, diabetes and a few other medical problems. But hey I'm a believer now since Jesus set me free! So I know my Lord can heal me now Glory and halahllujah!
- From the Red Skelton Show "Goodnight and God Bless !"