- Founder/Creator of The Miracle ProjectJuly 2004 to present Santa Monica, CaliforniaA groundbreaking and evidence-based theater and film program for children , teens, and adults with autism and all abilities.
- I WIn Inclusion from Within2004 to present
- Rehearsing For LifeCreative/Dynamic Social Skills Program
- The Miracle Project at The Help Group
- Fly Singers
- The Miracle Project @ Vista Del MarJun 2007 to 2015A Theater and Film Arts Program for Children/Teens with autism and other special needs and their typically developing peers
- Vista Inspire Program Founder and Creative Consultant2007 to Jun 2015An arts enrichment education and socialization after school program at Vista Del Mar
- Nes Gadol Religious Education program FounderNov 2006 to Apr 2015Developed the Religious Education Program at Vista Del Mar.
- Show all (7)
- The Miracle Project
- The FLY CONCERT at THE GROVE
Elaine Hall Aka “Coach E!” (Creator of The Miracle Project and the Vista Inspire Program) author, Now I See the Moon and co-author, Seven Keys to Unlock Autism: making miracles in the Classroom.
I am a Consultant, Author, Keynote Speaker, International Ambassador for Inclusion, Consultant, Performer, and Professional Acting Coach for television and film who has written and directed over 30 children's plays.
My purpose in life is to bring out the best in myself and others.
I am blessed with a unique, positive relationship-building approach to children's arts education that has been featured in many documentaries and publications.
My creative methods are the subject of the EMMY Award winning HBO documentary, AUTISM: The Musical.
My work in AUTSIM: THE MUSICAL has been lauded by The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and the LA Times. I have received honors from Autism Speaks, Autism Society of America, Holly Robinson Peete, Areva Martin, and others for creating an awareness of acceptance and appreciation for those who perceive the world differently.
The Miracle Project now has a training program that is being requested around the Globe.
I have served as a drama coach for Wildwood School, UCLA Bruin Kids, Pressman Academy , Yavneh,Walt Disney Studios, Universal Studios, ABC Television, and Nickelodeon. I was the Children's Acting Coach on AKEELAH AND THE BEE.
I am the founder of Kids On Stage, Inc. and I am the mother of Neal, a very special child whom I adopted from a Russian orphanage. I coach both typical and "special" children with relationship, self-esteem and self-confidence issues, as well as coaching children and young adults seeking a professional career in the entertainment industry.
I co-produced the children's CD Fly Into Autism which pairs children with autism with celebrity artists and celebrates the "ability within the disability."
I am grateful to The Miracle Project and to my Creative Team who inspire me daily.
My book, Now I See the Moon, was chosen by The United Nations for World Autism Awareness Day in 2011 and for International Jewish Disability Month 2013.
Second book, Seven Keys to Unlock Autism is being used in college curriculums across the US.
As an International Inclusion Ambassador, I am dedicated to changing the way the world perceives disability.
- There are only two ways to view the world; One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.