Hello, everyone. Next week I will be out of town for the weekend as I work an event, so book now before you have to wait for my return. Call 503.380.5389 to book an appointment and ask about specials.
June is almost over already, but I still have some appointments available if you call soon. Start summer off relaxed and ready for the beach by calling to schedule with me at 503-480-5389.
Summer can't decide to stay or go here in Oregon, but rain or shine everyday is a good day for a massage. As the weather warms up be sure to keep hydrated, before and after your massage for the best possible experience.
June is finally here, which means so many things are around the corner - festivals (I love beer festivals myself!), Father's Day, Pride, camping and most importantly my 🎉 birthday 🎉. Also, starting this week, I am able to offer a space for massages if you don't want or have the ability for me to come to you. Message me here, or you can call or text 503-380-5389 to schedule an appointment. Don't forget to leave a name and call back number if you leave a message.
TGIF! The weather is warming up, so schedule an massage to get yourself ready for all your outdoor adventure, or to recover from them. I have some availability next week. For those of you farther south, I will be around the Albany area Monday evening so book now.
Hello, everyone! Want to get the most out of your massage? Here are some tips:
1. Phones Off - Life will still be there after you are finished.
2. Down Time - Don't have plans immediately after. Rushing to get to your dinner reservations can take away from your experience, so make sure to leave some time after to just enjoy yourself....
3. Self Care - Stretching, hot baths or showers, and foam rollers are all ways to help keep your muscles relaxed, making the massage benefits last longer.
4. Drink water - Staying hydrated helps the body stay in prime shape. If you don't like plain water, try adding fruit. Cucumber Lemon Water is a personal favorite.
5. Speak up - This is the most important in my opinion. The massage is about you and your needs, so if there is anything you don't like, or anything you want more of, just let your therapist know. Every massage experience should be catered to you.
Treat yourself or someone else by calling 503-380-5389 and scheduling with me, Ember. Gift Certificates and Couples massages available by arrangement.
Through Valentine's week, get more with your massage. Book a session between 45 ($60) and 75 minutes ($90), and autmaitcally get an extra 15 minutes, as well as the option of of complimentary upgrade to deep tissue or aroma therapy. Gift certificates are available.
After a hiatus, Eibhleag's is back, now as mobile massage. Now, I will come to you, for a session in the comfort of your own home. For a limited time, I will offer 60 minute massage for $60, and 90 minute sessions for $90 for customers within a 30 mile radius. There is an additional $10 charge for every 20 miles outside of that.