- Change Management Consultant2017 to present Beachwood, OhioAt Nitor, I help our clients realize sustainable value through comprehensive change management practices over Procure-to-Pay system implementations and beyond. This includes but is not limited to organizational impact and readiness assessment, engaging employees and managers in the design of change, and developing and executing comprehensive communication and training plans for implementation.
- Owner and FounderJuly 2012 to present Minneapolis, MinnesotaMy venture is all about promoting health + wellness, balanced nutrition, energy + performance, and giving our bodies what they need. Common side effects include weight loss, increased sleep quality, mental clarity. These things, in my book, help us focus on living a full life.
- CoachApril 2013 to 2014 Minneapolis, MinnesotaThe mission is simple: Fitness, Friends, and Fun! I strive to inspire new and seasoned runners (especially Mom's!) to carve out time for themselves and enjoy running!
- No additional details to show
- "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. "
"Believe there is good in the world. Be the good."
"If you believe what you are doing will have positive results, it will -- even if it's not immediately obvious." -Sophia Amoruso, #Girlboss
"As hard as it is, stop caring so much about what other people think. Find a way to hear what you want. Recognize what is your dream. And then put everything you have into that."
- Christene Barberich, Refinery29
"Don't walk behind me to follow wherever I go. Don't walk in front of me to lead the way. Walk beside me to share the journey that we move forward in."
"The best journeys answer questions that in the beginning you didn't even think to ask."
- 180 Degrees South
|No Pages to show.|