- Microsoft Sharepoint SpecialistJuly 18, 2016 to present Buenos Aires, ArgentinaI joined EY in 2016 as part of the Microsoft SharePoint team, member of the Global Delivery Services Center located in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
EY’s SharePoint infrastructure hosts mission-critical applications running on an hybrid environment of SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365. Numbers are still growing, but we currently have more than 1200 servers (SharePoint, Office Web Apps and Workflow Manager) that are part of more than 100 farms globally distributed (on-premises and public cloud) and connected to each other.
My role is focused on guarantee the infrastructure stability by supporting me in the implementation of the monitoring tools (like SCOM, AppDynamics, Splunk, among others) and the standardization of the configurations through the automatization of checks and remediations via PowerShell.
My team is also responsible for providing L3 support as an escalation point for incidents.
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)August 1, 2012 to July 15, 2016 Buenos Aires, ArgentinaBesides performing as Microsoft SharePoint Specialist, I am currently Chief Technology Officer at Editorial Errepar. Among my responsibilities I can mention: Coordinating the internal Infrastructure and Technical Support team; IT & Development Project Management; providing advice to internal users and managers of departments on decision making with focus on our business; sizing, planning and managing of our virtual and physical technology infrastructure (Windows, Linux and Avaya platforms); implementing, managing and providing support for our SharePoint services infrastructure; vulnerability and operational risks analysis; network security management; vendor coordination; among others.
- Microsoft Sharepoint SpecialistJanuary 19, 2011 to July 15, 2016 Buenos Aires, ArgentinaI am currently in Editorial Errepar as a Microsoft SharePoint Specialist, being responsible for the Implementation, Administration and Support of SharePoint Services Infrastructure, including different tasks such as installing, monitoring and troubleshooting SharePoint farms, implementing DRP, among others.
- Microsoft SharePoint ConsultantNovember 22, 2010 to January 18, 2011 Buenos Aires, ArgentinaI worked as a Microsoft SharePoint Consultant at Beyond-Patagonia. Among the responsibilities I carried out I can mention advising, planning, deployment, and technical-functional training for clients, both for small and medium size enterprises and multinationals, on Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) lines of products.
- Microsoft Infrastructure SpecialistJune 12, 2009 to November 5, 2010 Buenos Aires, ArgentinaAt HP Enterprises I performed as a Microsoft Infrastructure Specialist on Windows Server, Windows Client, ISA Server, and ForeFront TMG lines of product for Microsoft Corp. My responsibilities were related to technical and process training for Support Engineers, advising Microsoft clients, and technical personnel recruiting.
About Pablo Alejandro
- I am a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert in Windows Server, SharePoint, Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, and Productivity with 10+ years of experience working in the IT industry. I am also certified in ITIL IT Service Management.
I have experience in architecture, administration, maintenance and automation of on-premises, cloud and hybrid infrastructures, focused on the following technologies: Windows Server, SharePoint Server, Office 365, Microsoft Azure (IaaS & PaaS) , Hyper-V, vmWare, PowerShell, Fortinet and Cisco.
I work to help organizations evolve along with new technologies, maintaining a balance between local infrastructures and cloud computing, without neglecting the importance of having a cybersecurity governance strategy.
- “It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” Bill Gates, Founder of Microsoft
"This code is probably a nightmare to maintain!". Matt Pietrek, from Windows Internals Team.
"The only way to do great work is to love what you do". Steve Jobs, Founder of Apple.
"As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others." Bill Gates, Founder of Microsoft.
"Lots of companies don't succeed over time. What do they fundamentally do wrong? They usually miss the future." Larry Page, Founder of Google.
|No Pages to show.|